Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A bit of hypothetical fun

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Most of us would agree that Trollope's 5-3-2 was a disaster. If u were forced to stick with that system, which city players past and present would you slot in? Here's a hastily put together suggestion: Marshall in goal with Mark Delaney and Andg Legg wing backs. Defensive three of Ratcliffe, Gabbidon and Phil Dwyer. Midfield of Ramsey, Kav and maybe Eddie Newton with John Charles and Earnie up front. I'm sure I've missed a few obvious ones but this lot would give us a fighting chance of climbing the table.

Re: A bit of hypothetical fun

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Vaughny72 wrote:Most of us would agree that Trollope's 5-3-2 was a disaster. If u were forced to stick with that system, which city players past and present would you slot in? Here's a hastily put together suggestion: Marshall in goal with Mark Delaney and Andg Legg wing backs. Defensive three of Ratcliffe, Gabbidon and Phil Dwyer. Midfield of Ramsey, Kav and maybe Eddie Newton with John Charles and Earnie up front. I'm sure I've missed a few obvious ones but this lot would give us a fighting chance of climbing the table.

Jeez!! That team doesn't lack leaders on the pitch - I count 5!!!! :bluescarf: