Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bluebirds V Lee Trundle's Llanelli

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:27 am

We at Trethomas Bluebirds have been draw against Lee Trundle's Llanelli this Friday 30th at 7:30pm in the Welsh Cup.

The Bluebirds were born out of our love for Cardiff City, so we were very happy to be drawn against such a prestigious opposition, made even better the by the chance of putting one over on Lee Trundle.

Entry is only £3 for adults and free to under U16's.

I'd love to see some Cardiff faces at the game giving Trundle a hard time.

Re: Bluebirds V Lee Trundle's Llanelli

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:32 am

corndog70 wrote:We at Trethomas Bluebirds have been draw against Lee Trundle's Llanelli this Friday 30th at 7:30pm in the Welsh Cup.

The Bluebirds were born out of our love for Cardiff City, so we were very happy to be drawn against such a prestigious opposition, made even better the by the chance of putting one over on Lee Trundle.

Entry is only £3 for adults and free to under U16's.

I'd love to see some Cardiff faces at the game giving Trundle a hard time.

Where is the ground ?

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:35 am

Sorry, we play at Bedwas RFC.

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:04 am

please please when the ball is by the touch line, get one of the guys to smash the ball at that stupid scouse chimp!!!!!

don't worry bout the game and result, that would be the ultimate outcome :)

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:31 am

I played many times against Trethomas in the Gwent county, and always enjoyed the banter after.

Good luck and give that JB one for me :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Can't see him playing this one against such opposition, no offence.

Saw his injury time hat trick Wales Online reported on. Seems he is an important player for them.

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:34 pm

EalingBluebird wrote:Can't see him playing this one against such opposition, no offence.

Saw his injury time hat trick Wales Online reported on. Seems he is an important player for them.

All due respect, they are only one league above us and we beat Aberdare in the last round who are in the same division as them.

Trundles contract states he plays for them when Swansea are not playing.

Regardless to whether he plays or not, i'm asking for support.

Thanks for your comment anyway.

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:38 pm

A few of us coming to watch the game,my son plays for trethomas,should be few hundred there and a decent atmosphere

Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:27 pm

caerblue wrote:A few of us coming to watch the game,my son plays for trethomas,should be few hundred there and a decent atmosphere

Thanks Caerblue, who's your son.