Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mr Smooth's match prediction

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:50 am

Mwii mwatch prediction fwor The Bluebirds VS Derby County tomorrow night is A WIN for us! :bluebird: :bluescarf: my humour is very predictable butt Mwii match predictions are simply...unpredictable! Some Wight and some Wong! But what I will say is this....I'm no psychic match predictor so don't put your life savings on it! ......especially when Cardiff City are involved! I believe dat the win against Rotheram will Instill a great level of confidence amongst the players and with abit of luck too, cross paws and fingers we will shine through! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf: Come on Bluebirds....before I gobble you up......

Re: Mr Smooth's match prediction

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:25 am

am I communicating with a cat that mastered English? or you're cat is psychic? I've lost this narrative

Re: Mr Smooth's match prediction

Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:39 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Mwii mwatch prediction fwor The Bluebirds VS Derby County tomorrow night is A WIN for us! :bluebird: :bluescarf: my humour is very predictable butt Mwii match predictions are simply...unpredictable! Some Wight and some Wong! But what I will say is this....I'm no psychic match predictor so don't put your life savings on it! ......especially when Cardiff City are involved! I believe dat the win against Rotheram will Instill a great level of confidence amongst the players and with abit of luck too, cross paws and fingers we will shine through! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf: Come on Bluebirds....before I gobble you up......

Mr S is on a roll after the Rotherham result so he must have awakened from his cat nap. Hope he now digs his claws in and makes it 2 out of 2 :D