Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Hereford '

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:18 am

Hereford Currently two divisions below Merthyr are averaging home crowds of 2,700 and took over500 to Tiverton yesterday let Tan do his worse fan ownership can work.

Re: Hereford

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am

Great support :bluebird:

Re: Hereford

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:27 am

since64 wrote:

Hereford Currently two divisions below Merthyr are averaging home crowds of 2,700 and took over 500 to Tiverton yesterday let Tan do his worse fan ownership can work.

Brilliant support home and away :thumbright: :thumbright:

Re: ' Hereford '

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:58 am

since64 wrote:Hereford Currently two divisions below Merthyr are averaging home crowds of 2,700 and took over500 to Tiverton yesterday let Tan do his worse fan ownership can work.

They were 8 from 8 as well flying back towards higher level but still few leagues to go.
But my point is to Hereford fans where we're they when the club needed them when receivership was imminent

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:11 am

Good point but you have to also ask has this sudden surge in support come from fan ownership

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am

since64 wrote:Good point but you have to also ask has this sudden surge in support come from fan ownership

I'm not knocking them mate. My work mate is Hereford ST holder so we have a few talks about it. Yes the swell in numbers is great wherever /whatever caused it. But what about the 27000 that went to Wembley etc in may :thumbup:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:41 pm

since64 wrote:Good point but you have to also ask has this sudden surge in support come from fan ownership

I live in Hereford and know many ST holders. The support is excellent atm, but of course they are winning as they play at a pretty low level. The club has players on decent wages for this league, I'd guess they are the highest payers by some way. It'll be interesting to see if the current support continues when they get promoted to a decent level, and don't win every week, that will be the true test For their supporters. The apathy shown a few years ago when they were struggling in the conference, when the club really needed them, was very evident.

But good luck to them, the city certainly needs a prosperous club.