Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Where we're at.... "

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:08 am

Cardiff City Where we're at....

Let's wake up....

We all know the score, those that can't see it are either ignorant or just stirring for kicks.
Our club screwed up, Tan screwed up, Previous managers screwed up and we as fans screwed up.
It is in all our best interests that we get through this, Tan, Dalaman, Choo, Trollope, the players,us the 15,000 or so supporters still going nearly every week and Cardiff as a City.

We're Shit and we know we are.....

Let's be honest, Results have been diabolical, even laughable!!!! but i have not seen one Cardiff player not trying, Do people thing Trollope can't be bothered? That no one is putting a shift in? I've seen them! They do try on the field. There is not one player walking around, not going for a tackle, or not chasing balls. The effort is there from the team and management, So why Boo?
Why are we blaming the players because they are off form or lacking in confidence? isn't it our role as supporters to get behind the team no matter what? i cant see the logic in deflating an already struggling team. OUR team!!!

We're in this together....

We have no money, we have no prima donnas, we have a bare bones squad. But, we have Welsh Players, A Welsh Manager, a Great stadium and we play in a Blue Adidas Kit!!! The players and Management are out there trying different things every week, we can not change the owner, Manager or bring in any more players until January. So hows about we all dig in and do our bit to climb the table, its a hell of a long season and it would be a disaster to finish in the bottom 3.

Our club is trying to fix past mistakes that were made by the current regime. How many of our Previous Owners/Chairmen have stuck around to do that?
It's gonna take at least 3 solid seasons to get any solid sorting of the crap. I have no intention of going anywhere, nor will i play a part in making things worse By booing my own team, I can not see any way that helps!

Lady Luck was shining down on us today helped by the near 400 Bluebirds that supported their team non stop, we as a team need to take this momentum into Tuesday, Derby are in a far worse state than us, (you wait for that embargo in January!)

For better, For worse, I am a Bluebird,

See You on Tuesday......

Re: " Where we're at.... "

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:15 am

Top, top post mate.
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:24 am

Trollope isn't Welsh although great post mate!

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:24 am

Plenty of good stuff there and a lot of truth.

The club did mess up big time(Tan),but like you say so did the fans and by that I mean those that backed Tan regarding the Rebrand,those that told him he was right to do it and those for their own ends in the club who actually urged Tan on regarding the Rebrand.

The club must stop making stupid statements, that they are fully backing Slade/Trollope in transfer market,I would rather them be honest and say,We can't as we are to much in debt etc.
Stop stupid statements saying we are doing it the Welsh/Cardiff way etc.
Stop saying how ambitious we are now etc.
We are not stupid, just be honest and Respect us,thats all we ask :thumbright: :thumbright:

I take my hats of to those 390 City fans who travelled yesterday,No matter how bad we are doing,I did it for 43 years and sometimes its hard to get yourself and keep going,but you do it because you love your club and support them through good and bad times No matter what.

YES ALL CITY FANS SHOULD BE STILL SUPPORTING THEM AND TURN OUT IN BIG NUMBERS ON TUESDAY,THEN SELL OUT FOR BURTON AWAY :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:Plenty of good stuff there and a lot of truth.

The club did mess up big time(Tan),but like you say so did the fans and by that I mean those that backed Tan regarding the Rebrand,those that told him he was right to do it and those for their own ends in the club who actually urged Tan on regarding the Rebrand.

The club must stop making stupid statements, that they are fully backing Slade/Trollope in transfer market,I would rather them be honest and say,We can't as we are to much in debt etc.
We are not stupid, just be honest and Respect us,thats all we ask :thumbright: :thumbright:

I take my hats of to those 390 City fans who travelled yesterday,No matter how bad we are doing,I did it for 43 years and sometimes its hard to get yourself and keep going,but you do it because you love your club and support them through good and bad times No matter what.

YES ALL CITY FANS SHOULD BE STILL SUPPORTING THEM AND TURN OUT IN BIG NUMBERS ON TUESDAY,THEN SELL OUT FOR BURTON AWAY :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

that too is a great post Annis. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I honestly believe in order for fans to truly reconnect with the club, they should stop with the cute soundbites to outright lies. Fans understand a lot about what is going on. Respect the fans! :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:53 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Trollope isn't Welsh although great post mate!

He was born in Swindon but I think his parents were welsh, so that makes him welsh.

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:16 am

nubbsy wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Trollope isn't Welsh although great post mate!

He was born in Swindon but I think his parents were welsh, so that makes him welsh.

His dad John is also from Swindon, playing more than 700 games at full back for Swindon Town. I thought there was a Welsh family connection. Perhaps it's his mother?

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:18 am

ThomasC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Plenty of good stuff there and a lot of truth.

that too is a great post Annis. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I honestly believe in order for fans to truly reconnect with the club, they should stop with the cute soundbites to outright lies. Fans understand a lot about what is going on. Respect the fans! :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Correct Thomas that All We ask of our club, True/Loyal Fans are not asking for us to waste money,spend spend, just more Honestly from Our Club :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:20 am

If he's born in Swindon and so were his parents, I think you will find he's very much English, even though he represented Wales later in life :bluebird:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:05 am

He played for Wales. ........ As welsh as a zebra but f**k it he'll do :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:08 am

Mr Shed wrote:Cardiff City Where we're at....

Let's wake up....

We all know the score, those that can't see it are either ignorant or just stirring for kicks.
Our club screwed up, Tan screwed up, Previous managers screwed up and we as fans screwed up.
It is in all our best interests that we get through this, Tan, Dalaman, Choo, Trollope, the players,us the 15,000 or so supporters still going nearly every week and Cardiff as a City.

Let's be honest, Results have been diabolical, even laughable!!!! but i have not seen one Cardiff player not trying, Do people thing Trollope can't be bothered? That no one is putting a shift in? I've seen them! They do try on the field. There is not one player walking around, not going for a tackle, or not chasing balls. The effort is there from the team and management, So why Boo?
Why are we blaming the players because they are off form or lacking in confidence? isn't it our role as supporters to get behind the team no matter what? i cant see the logic in deflating an already struggling team. OUR team!!!

We have no money, we have no prima donnas, we have a bare bones squad. But, we have Welsh Players, A Welsh Manager, a Great stadium and we play in a Blue Adidas Kit!!! The players and Management are out there trying different things every week, we can not change the owner, Manager or bring in any more players until January. So hows about we all dig in and do our bit to climb the table, its a hell of a long season and it would be a disaster to finish in the bottom 3.

Our club is trying to fix past mistakes that were made by the current regime. How many of our Previous Owners/Chairmen have stuck around to do that?
It's gonna take at least 3 solid seasons to get any solid sorting of the crap. I have no intention of going anywhere, nor will i play a part in making things worse By booing my own team, I can not see any way that helps!

Lady Luck was shining down on us today helped by the near 400 Bluebirds that supported their team non stop, we as a team need to take this momentum into Tuesday, Derby are in a far worse state than us, (you wait for that embargo in January!)

See You on Tuesday......

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: absolutely love this! Spot on! Well said mate! :notworthy:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:12 am

Mr Shed wrote:Cardiff City Where we're at....

Let's wake up....

See You on Tuesday......

Awesome post fella.
I'll be there Tuesday :ayatollah:
Can't make Burton I'm away :evil: :sad7:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:38 am

Excellent post mate!! It's gonna be a tough old season, as long as the players give us 100% between now and the end of the season, we can't ask anymore. So looking forward to Tuesday hopefully we can put a run together. :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:13 pm

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2016/09/2 ... e-were-at/? :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Very good post.
Let's hope PT can make a fist of it for his own sake and for CCFCs.
He is steeped in football. I remember his old man was a great Swindon Town stalwart (used to see them on the old HTV football progamme on Sunday afternoons!!). And PT played under Jean Tigana at Fulham - classy player who liked teams to play stylish football.

Its early days and if can settle the ship for 5 or 6 games, I think he could do OK. (Certainly hope so).
But Derby and Burton games could be vital.

Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Post of the month. :thumbright: :notworthy: :ayatollah: