Cardiff fans singing

Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Cardiff fans singing to Rotherham 'how sh.t must you be.. We managed a shot

Re: Cardiff fans singing

Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Approx 380 Cardiff City Fans travelled :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Well if that is true Annis then shame on the fans. They are supposed to be there to support the team not ridicule them!! Very embarrassing

Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Well if that is true Annis then shame on the fans. They are supposed to be there to support the team not ridicule them!! Very embarrassing

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:29 pm

no1bluebird wrote:Well if that is true Annis then shame on the fans. They are supposed to be there to support the team not ridicule them!! Very embarrassing

Shame? You must be joking? Have a bit of fun, bloody hell. If you're embarrassed by the fans, then why don't you travel away and let your voice be heard. Utter twit.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:56 pm

buzzbluebird wrote:
no1bluebird wrote:Well if that is true Annis then shame on the fans. They are supposed to be there to support the team not ridicule them!! Very embarrassing

Shame? You must be joking? Have a bit of fun, bloody hell. If you're embarrassed by the fans, then why don't you travel away and let your voice be heard. Utter twit.

Correct it was all done in jest and they are True/Loyal Fans who travelled today and games like this :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:30 am

buzzbluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: You won't get him out unless they start doing armchairs down the city. :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:09 am

It was a bit of humour.

Got a lot of laughs and maybe, just maybe helped any player who took notice realise that that is how bad we had become.

At the end of the days, those fans were there- done the 8 hour round trip and sung start to finish, so had earned the right to have a laugh at an ironic song

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:09 am

Lol Shame on them . How about every team in the country who struggling sings the similar type of song?
How shit must you be we're winning away etc etc. :wave:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:36 pm

There are times and places for it But not when ur side are bottom of the league and can't buy a goal or points. And keep ur silly childish nasty comments to urself I'm allowed my opinion the same as u!!

Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:47 pm

I think we've got a sense of humour malfunction.

Total respect to all those who travelled and sounded in good voice on the radio.

Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:01 pm

no1bluebird wrote:There are times and places for it But not when ur side are bottom of the league and can't buy a goal or points. And keep ur silly childish nasty comments to urself I'm allowed my opinion the same as u!!

Surely when you are bottom of the table is exactly the time and place for it!

In fairness to those lads it should be pointed out that they were also singing lots of supportive songs throughout the game as well.

The players can't have minded too much because they all came over at the end to applaud the away supporters.

:thumbup:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Gallows humour is exactly what is needed in the terraces now. This plank has no sense of humour and probably only sets foot in the CCS when he's in hospitality so to keep away from the baying mobs.

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:15 pm

Why have people got to be so offensive?? I know they ain't got a sense of humour! Mmm my bad. Just for the record I been supporting city since 93 my first game was against the jacks i think it was called the auto windscreen cup and Andy legg scored the winner for the jack bastards in extra time so don give me the armchair bullshit or anything else for that matter u don like my opinion fine but don't act like teenagers with ur replies. Fact is our support is f*cking shit these days end of!! No passion no guts and no fight.

Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:24 am

no1bluebird wrote:Why have people got to be so offensive?? I know they ain't got a sense of humour! Mmm my bad. Just for the record I been supporting city since 93 my first game was against the jacks i think it was called the auto windscreen cup and Andy legg scored the winner for the jack bastards in extra time so don give me the armchair bullshit or anything else for that matter u don like my opinion fine but don't act like teenagers with ur replies. Fact is our support is f*cking shit these days end of!! No passion no guts and no fight.

There wasn't the slightest hint of humour in your post.you meant it as read.Call the replies offensive? :lol: You need to grow a pair.This is the internet ffs.Your posting style is familiar as I think youv'e been on before under another guise.

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:15 am

no1bluebird wrote:Why have people got to be so offensive?? I know they ain't got a sense of humour! Mmm my bad. Just for the record I been supporting city since 93 my first game was against the jacks i think it was called the auto windscreen cup and Andy legg scored the winner for the jack bastards in extra time so don give me the armchair bullshit or anything else for that matter u don like my opinion fine but don't act like teenagers with ur replies. Fact is our support is f*cking shit these days end of!! No passion no guts and no fight.

Take 5 mate, have a glass of water and calm down x

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:30 am

I haven't said my post was humour I'm saying they reckon the singing is humorous but the. The replies i get are offensive FACT! And to say I've got aliases is laughable but that's the keyboard warriors for u. Bottom line is its my OPINION like it or lump it!!

Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:04 pm

no1bluebird wrote:I haven't said my post was humour I'm saying they reckon the singing is humorous but the. The replies i get are offensive FACT! And to say I've got aliases is laughable but that's the keyboard warriors for u. Bottom line is its my OPINION like it or lump it!!

"Are you Roathy in disguise, are you roathy in disguise " :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Armchair fan moaning about our support, priceless.