Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paul Trollope: ' Ben Amos '

Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:05 am

Paul Trollope: ' Ben Amos '

Ben Amos impressing

Paul Trollope:

"We’re pleased with him, he made a couple of decent saves against Leeds. He looked comfortable and assured, he kicked it well. He’s got that little bit of experience and we’re pleased to have him with us, he showed his level last week. We don’t put either of the Leeds goals down to him."

Re: Paul Trollope: ' Ben Amos '

Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:36 am

100% our first choice now!

Lets get behind him now! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:59 pm

I thought he looked very confident and assured against Leeds. He gave me more confidence than Moore and Wilson ever have.

Could be the signing of the season, however granted there isn't much competition.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Alwayslookonthebluesideoflife wrote:I thought he looked very confident and assured against Leeds. He gave me more confidence than Moore and Wilson ever have.

Could be the signing of the season, however granted there isn't much competition.

Hi Roathy. :wave: :sleepy2:

Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Alwayslookonthebluesideoflife wrote:I thought he looked very confident and assured against Leeds. He gave me more confidence than Moore and Wilson ever have.

You have lost me ?

Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Alwayslookonthebluesideoflife wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

You have lost me ?

2 posts since you first joined on Jan 30th another one of you're multis Roathie. :wave: :sleepy2:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

You have lost me ?

2 posts since you first joined on Jan 30th another one of you're multis Roathie. :wave: :sleepy2:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

Your wrong pal i requested to join months ago but was only granted access this week .. I am new to this

You have lost me ?

Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Your wrong sorry pal I am new to this, I asked for membership months ago but was only granted access a few days ago

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:42 am

just makes u wonder how many more points would we have had we not gone with the experiment that was wilson