Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE CARDIFF CITY WAY

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:23 am

What a load of balls this statement was from the club, jumping on the wales bandwagon, clearly something that the owner and his yes men came up with during the euros.the club doesnt have a style of play, u cant just pick a style overnight,something an owner who has any idea about football would know. the sooner tan fuks off back to his mcdonalds chains the better cos running a football club clearly isnt for him

Re: THE CARDIFF CITY WAY

Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:40 pm

'the Cardiff way ' really only applies with successful club and to trademark it and clone the tactical approach . Nobody talks of the 'Villa way' as they're a bunch of losers much like we are.

why they want all the age categories playing with a back 5, I have no idea why.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:00 pm

ThomasC wrote:'the Cardiff way ' really only applies with successful club and to trademark it and clone the tactical approach . Nobody talks of the 'Villa way' as they're a bunch of losers much like we are.

Exactly, right now the 'cardiff way' is to play shit football and loose every week.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:33 pm

nubbsy wrote:
ThomasC wrote:'the Cardiff way ' really only applies with successful club and to trademark it and clone the tactical approach . Nobody talks of the 'Villa way' as they're a bunch of losers much like we are.

Exactly, right now the 'cardiff way' is to play shit football and loose every week.

thats exactly what i thought tbh,

i agree with both of you the way of play only ever gets talked about when winning

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Reza wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

thats exactly what i thought tbh,

i agree with both of you the way of play only ever gets talked about when winning

most clubs i would guess all age categories mirror the tactics of the first team, whether implicitly or loosely. Why the need to make a fuss of some common sense restructuring is in hindsight a poor PR decision as Trollope has given up on the 'Cardiff way' already ! :bluescarf:

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:46 pm

The idiots running our club from top to bottom have no clue what so ever how to run a professional football club :oops: :bluebird:

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Have to agree they couldn't run a bath.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:22 pm

Reza wrote:What a load of balls this statement was from the club, jumping on the wales bandwagon, clearly something that the owner and his yes men came up with during the euros.the club doesnt have a style of play, u cant just pick a style overnight,something an owner who has any idea about football would know. the sooner tan fuks off back to his mcdonalds chains the better cos running a football club clearly isnt for him

OOps I called negative by some on here for calling it bullshit etc.
Plus the other pathetic statement we are going to be very ambitious this season.
Funny because I'm straight talking and honest I get slated and guess what some of the posters have now disappeared all of a sudden :lol:

Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:The idiots running our club from top to bottom have no clue what so ever how to run a professional football club :oops: :bluebird:

Sam was supposed to have been a football man and messed up big time and time again. Ridders a football man messed up big time and time again. Tan clueless when it comes to football messed up big time and time again. Whose the perfect owner will we ever get one?

Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Reza wrote:What a load of balls this statement was from the club, jumping on the wales bandwagon, clearly something that the owner and his yes men came up with during the euros.the club doesnt have a style of play, u cant just pick a style overnight,something an owner who has any idea about football would know. the sooner tan fuks off back to his mcdonalds chains the better cos running a football club clearly isnt for him

Cardiff City dont have or need a style of play. Saying the Cardiff way is bollocks i agree.