Just scored in champions league match
troobloo3339

Cornelius

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: cornelious

Postby troobloo3339 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Jyst had to put it up on here for all the readers who love to know what EX PLAYERS are doing
troobloo3339

Postby Rydogsccfc » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Should've signed him when we went up.
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby arri potta » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:58 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Just scored in champions league match

everyone who leaves us scores - we treat some players like shit!
arri potta

Postby norms76 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Don't give a shit, he's doesn't play for us anymore springs to mind hey Steve. :lol: :lol:
norms76

Postby troobloo3339 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:24 pm

norms76 wrote:

Don't give a shit, he's doesn't play for us anymore springs to mind hey Steve. :lol: :lol:

yes it does norms thats why i had to get it up first
oh the irony
troobloo3339

Postby since64 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Pleased for the lad,career going nowhere,serious injury,and tonight scores in elite competition,well done
All the best for the future
Tan :tandragon:
since64

Postby GummiTheBluebird » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:59 am

have you guys seen the goal though :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
I Miss Phil Stant
I Miss Carl Dale
I Miss Nathan Blake
I Miss Ninian Park
I Miss The Grange End On A Wet Tuesday Night
I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN WE WAS A REAL BARMY ARMY
GummiTheBluebird

Postby nubbsy » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:13 am

Thanks for the update Steve some of us are actually interested despite your bemusement.
nubbsy

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:44 am

GummiTheBluebird wrote:have you guys seen the goal though :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

:lol: You beat me to it !!

A magnificent complete miss kick from 6 yards out that went straight up in the air allowing him to head over the keeper from 4 yards :lol: :lol:

Well worth £10m :shock: :roll:
piledriver64

Postby GummiTheBluebird » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:45 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
GummiTheBluebird wrote:have you guys seen the goal though :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

:lol: You beat me to it !!

A magnificent complete miss kick from 6 yards out that went straight up in the air allowing him to head over the keeper from 4 yards :lol: :lol:

Well worth £10m :shock: :roll:

legend :notworthy: :laughing5:
I Miss Phil Stant
I Miss Carl Dale
I Miss Nathan Blake
I Miss Ninian Park
I Miss The Grange End On A Wet Tuesday Night
I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN WE WAS A REAL BARMY ARMY
GummiTheBluebird

Re: Cornelius

Postby caerblue » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:49 pm

He could have scored 6 and it wouldn't have made a difference,he was shit
caerblue

Postby Lengee » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:35 pm

Hes scored a few lately and pleased for the lad -especially after the career threatening injury!
Looking forward to seeing him against Leicester. I always wished all the best. And he was better than a lot of recent strikers!!
Not his fault that MM paid way over the odds. But I agreed with MM that he could have been "one for the future". Maybe the future has arrived.
Lengee

Postby Stan_B » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:36 pm

I think some people have very selective memories. The guy had the control of a cart horse, the speed of a castrated tortoise and couldn't hit the goal with a howitzer. He was shit then and is shit now. Even shit players score occasionally!
Stan_B

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:45 am

Lengee wrote:Hes scored a few lately and pleased for the lad -especially after the career threatening injury!
Looking forward to seeing him against Leicester. I always wished all the best. And he was better than a lot of recent strikers!!
Not his fault that MM paid way over the odds. But I agreed with MM that he could have been "one for the future". Maybe the future has arrived.

I can't think of a recent striker he's better than !! Even Zohore and Freddie showed more than him !!

Malky said he was one for the future but in your first season in the Prem you don't spend £10m on the possible future !!
piledriver64

Postby wez1927 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:37 am

piledriver64 wrote:
Lengee wrote:Hes scored a few lately and pleased for the lad -especially after the career threatening injury!

I can't think of a recent striker he's better than !! Even Zohore and Freddie showed more than him !!

Malky said he was one for the future but in your first season in the Prem you don't spend £10m on the possible future !!

totally agree he was a donkey for 8 plus million the club were robbed
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby nubbsy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:08 am

He scores our goooals, he scores our goooooooaals!
nubbsy

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:39 pm

wez1927 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

totally agree he was a donkey for 8 plus million the club were robbed

Should have gone for Jordan Rhodes ;) :oops: :oops: :oops:
TopCat CCFC

Postby Lengee » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:38 pm

piledriver64 wrote:

Dont sit on the fence - say what you think!!
If you check back on posts when we bought Cornelius you will find that I said it was a terrible deal. I still think it stinks - not only the fee but also paying him about 6 or 7 times his previous wage. I would not be at all surprised if MM Is one of those being mentioned in e Telegraph. When you are fighting to stay in the Premier you dont rol the dice on an untested and overpriced striker!! ......BUT I always said that it was not ACs fault. He was a youngster,injured carrying a hefty price tag and hardly had any play time. IMHO it was also stupid to almost give him back while paying a fortune for other players (a la OGS).
Anyway after his terrible injury I was pleased to see him playing regularly for FC Copenhagen. THATS ALL.
ANYWAY THATS HISTORY
BUT ARE YOU KIDDING - you must be having a laugh. Zahore and Freddy are better. :lol: (Although I have not seen enough of Freddie to be fair). I wonder if Copenhagen would do a straight swap one of them for AC!! They look like getting to the champions league group stages so I am sure they would want Zahore to give them that extra cutting edge up front!!!!!
:bluebird: :thumbup:
Lengee

Return to General Chat