IF WE GET RELEGATED

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF WE GET RELEGATED

Postby Reza » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:17 pm

I'm sure I read somewhere a while back if we got relegated with the costs of the stadium and the drop in money coming in we would struggle to run the club,does anyone know what kinda cost it is to the club for the stadium to open match days?? And what kinda figure the club would likely bring in as a league one team
Always be blue
Reza

IF WE GET RELEGATED

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: IF WE GET RELEGATED

Postby wez1927 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Reza wrote:I'm sure I read somewhere a while back if we got relegated with the costs of the stadium and the drop in money coming in we would struggle to run the club,does anyone know what kinda cost it is to the club for the stadium to open match days?? And what kinda figure the club would likely bring in as a league one team

they would have to close areas off to save costs but we won't get relegated anyway
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Neokutai » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:I'm sure I read somewhere a while back if we got relegated with the costs of the stadium and the drop in money coming in we would struggle to run the club,does anyone know what kinda cost it is to the club for the stadium to open match days?? And what kinda figure the club would likely bring in as a league one team

they would have to close areas off to save costs but we won't get relegated anyway

I don't think we'll get relegated, but we are in for a fight.
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!
Neokutai

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Not if introduce prices like Bradford? That should help get fans in !!!
pembroke allan

Postby wez1927 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I still don't think that would work people will still make excuses
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:48 pm

wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I still don't think that would work people will still make excuses

Yes probable right but don't think go down this season!
pembroke allan

Postby Reza » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:

I would hope not wez but I wouldn't have expected to get to the first international break with Shane Duffy as our top goalscorer and only goalscorer at home.wat else is worrying is the amount of possession we give away,with no threat and giving away cheap possession is relegation form
Always be blue
Reza

Postby davids » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:04 pm

I think we'll be in for a fight but I don't think we'll get relegated this season.

Next season? That's maybe more of a problem as we continue to sell any player with a transfer value and replace them with free transfers and loanees.

But hey, we've got a billionaire owner who loves us so what have we got to worry about, no matter what division we're in?
davids

Postby Jasonccfc » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:08 pm

We wont get relegated :thumbright:
Jasonccfc

Postby Blueboys1927 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Probably just stay up. But if worst happened the club can just shut off sections of the ground like they do with the red stand. We could shut of say 28,000 seats and sell say 6,000 seats. Move most to one side of the ground. May be close off both ends :bluebird:
Blueboys1927

Postby Fusilier23 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:24 am

Jasonccfc wrote:

We wont get relegated :thumbright:

Agree - may be a season of consolidation and team building with reduced resources, but we will stay up :bluescarf:
10/01/15
The day normality was restored
Back to Blue
Fusilier23

Postby RICK+CCFC » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:32 am

I agree with the point in this thread about giving away to much possession away, cheaply in most cases. This to me is either down to bad training, indiscipline, or just poor players at this level. This "habit" has got to be addressed, & quickly, otherwise we are slowly but surely going to be sucked in to a self made relegation fight.

As things stand, both on & off the pitch, I can clearly see a bottom Six finish, relegation being a distinct possibility. :old:
RICK+CCFC

Postby Reza » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:19 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:I agree with the point in this thread about giving away to much possession away, cheaply in most cases. This to me is either down to bad training, indiscipline, or just poor players at this level. This "habit" has got to be addressed, & quickly, otherwise we are slowly but surely going to be sucked in to a self made relegation fight.

As things stand, both on & off the pitch, I can clearly see a bottom Six finish, relegation being a distinct possibility. :old:

see Leicester proved last season that possesion isnt everything so im not obsessed with it but what is apparent is if you have very little possesion and then when u do have it you dont have the players to counter with pace or counter at all in fact then we really are talking relegation form
Always be blue
Reza

Return to General Chat