A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY FC NEWS DAVID MARSHALL LATEST:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:06 am

CARDIFF CITY FC NEWS DAVID MARSHALL LATEST:

Make what you want on this statement???

CARDIFF CITY FC NEWS

DAVID MARSHALL LATEST:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=176473

Marshy did not start today by the request of Vincent Tan. The move to Hull has been in the pipe line for a couple of months. When Steve Bruce was in charge, Hull paid £300,000 to have first option on Marshy last January after we rejected a bid.

Hull's take over has now been completed and the new owners have granted the transfer and have offered Marshall £30,000 a week which he has accepted. Due to personal terms being agreed, Tan was not comfortable with Marshall starting as he now sees him as a Hull City player.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=176473 :thumbright: :thumbright:

Re: CARDIFF CITY FC NEWS DAVID MARSHALL LATEST:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:42 am

So what about the fans who wanted to say a proper goodbye to the guy that's been at the heart of our recent successes for the last 7 years?. Tan interfering again to protect his cash coming in and not risk injury to Marshall. The fans don't matter at all and everyone is starting to see it !

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:44 am

Neokutai wrote:So what about the fans who wanted to say a proper goodbye to the guy that's been at the heart of our recent successes for the last 7 years?. Tan interfering again to protect his cash coming in and not risk injury to Marshall. The fans don't matter at all and everyone is starting to see it !

zzzz zzzz ffs why would anyone in there right mind play someone and risk injury when the playerhas been sold to another club

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:55 am

It fucked me up
I was going to run on the pitch and break his arm to stop the transfer
Tan must have found out I was going to do that

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:28 am

He could of come on the pitch at half time to say his goodbye he didn't have to play.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:33 am

Neokutai wrote:So what about the fans who wanted to say a proper goodbye to the guy that's been at the heart of our recent successes for the last 7 years?. Tan interfering again to protect his cash coming in and not risk injury to Marshall. The fans don't matter at all and everyone is starting to see it !

Do not know of any team that's played a player who as been sold (fee agreed) incase of injury ext ect it's just not done!not sure what tan as got to do with it? :thumbup:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:38 am

He deserves a proper send off from us and the club. Legend is a highly overused term but for me Marshall is a proper City legend.

Has anyone heard whether Marshall actually wanted to leave for a deserved chance of PL football or was he happy to stay with us?

I'm gutted about this as he has been consistently our best player for years and also my favourite player. Massive loss.

Good luck Marshy, you will always be a Bluebird. :ayatollah: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:23 pm

Marshy was always for sale and it was f bollocks £10m,anyone who gave money immediately got him, another f*cking lie by city :evil: