Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' VINCE ALM ON ALL WHATS HAPPENING AT CARDIFF CITY '

Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:57 am

' VINCE ALM ON ALL WHATS HAPPENING AT CARDIFF CITY '

By Vince Alm (Cardiff City Supporters Club0

Well never a dull week following Cardiff City perhaps that's why I'm so passionate about them?

Sell our captain and long standing keeper Marshall to balance the books, and just to really stir the natives up lay off 20 staff, ban the fans camera man Jon Candy.

Then the team concede a late goal after missing at least 4 sitters in front of goal!

Replaced Fabio with a decent left back and Ben Amos who nobody knows much about initially to replace Simon Moore could end up as our number one.

However apart from the result throughly enjoyed my day out with my friends and colleagues from the supporters club. Had a good laugh before and after the game, and with Mikey Seaborne at the back of the canton with the youngsters and the older ones who always give passionate support and have the craic.

Roll on Norwich Preston, then we got Leeds at home, looking forward to that they always bring a large vocal following. just another normal week for a bluebirds fan that was.

Vince Alm "We love you Cardiff we do We love you Cardiff we do We love you cardiff we do oh Cardiff we love you."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' VINCE ALM ON ALL WHATS HAPPENING AT CARDIFF CITY '

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:31 am

Agree with Vince, guess it be a few years of cutting our cloth accordingly, but still enjoyed my day with my friends and family at match.
Won't be going to Norwich as away, roll on Leeds

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:56 am

Childish owners! That's why I stopped going there like a load of 'hitlers'. Completely ruined our Club!

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:46 pm

Very true,, like a spoilt child who doesn't get his way its my ball I'm not letting you have it. Let him and his gang take their cash ( that he's not spending) and bugger off back to whatever stone he's crawled from beneath, lets have a new owner who has an interest in football and Cardiff city :