Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LISTEN TO THIS.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:03 pm

Gunnarson is rubbish and has been for 5 years worst midfielder at cardiff city for years. Morrison is rubbish and has been ever since he joined us, Connolly rubbish, and at least eight others should not be here. If I can see this how can't the manager see it?

Re: LISTEN TO THIS.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:12 pm

Dahboy wrote:Gunnarson is fuckin rubbish and has been for 5 years worst midfielder at cardiff city for years. Morrison is fuckin rubbish and has been ever since he joined us, Connolly fuckin rubbish, and at least eight others should not be here. If I can see this how the f**k can't the manager see it?

Every player has his price - ask the CHOO CHOO TRAIN :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Have you had 4 pints instead of usual 2Go home let mammy put u to bed

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:30 am

Dahboy wrote:Gunnarson is fuckin rubbish and has been for 5 years worst midfielder at cardiff city for years. Morrison is fuckin rubbish and has been ever since he joined us, Connolly fuckin rubbish, and at least eight others should not be here. If I can see this how the f**k can't the manager see it?

I listened to all that.

Wish I hadn't.

'Rubbish'. :wave:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:46 am

Dahboy wrote:Gunnarson is rubbish and has been for 5 years worst midfielder at cardiff city for years. Morrison is rubbish and has been ever since he joined us, Connolly rubbish, and at least eight others should not be here. If I can see this how can't the manager see it?

I totally disagree, I rate all three players :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Gunnarson is rubbish and has been for 5 years worst midfielder at cardiff city for years. Morrison is rubbish and has been ever since he joined us, Connolly rubbish, and at least eight others should not be here. If I can see this how can't the manager see it?

I totally disagree, I rate all three players :thumbright: :thumbright:

Me too, a midfield 3 of gunners, Whitts and huws next game with the pace of Harris and John wing backs.

Morrison has been excellent since he's come back in and is 1 of the only leaders we have in the team

Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:09 am

Morrison was solid on Saturday to be fair. Think he won every ball in the air dual when their goalkeeper kicked long .