Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The People I Blame

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:48 pm

As a City supporter for over 50 years, I think that the following, in no particular order have made a positive contribution to our obvious decline which may well turn out to be terminal. McKay; Moody; Solskskaer; Dalman (for appointing him); Annis Abraham
and last, but by no means least, that stupid female self publicist from some weird organisation which called themselves Bluebirds Unite. Thanks to all the aforesaid for f*cking everything up for genuine fans.

Re: The People I Blame

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's definitely Annis's fault!

No mention for Sam, The Riddler or :tandragon: ?

Strange post!

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Stickyfingers wrote:As a City supporter for over 50 years, I think that the following, in no particular order have made a positive contribution to our obvious decline which may well turn out to be terminal. McKay; Moody; Solskskaer; Dalman (for appointing him); Annis Abraham
and last, but by no means leasr, that stupid female self publicist from some weird organisation which called themselves Bluebirds Unite. Thanks to all the aforesaid for f*cking everything up for genuine fans.

I blame annis he's buggered off to Spain without sorting it :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Stickyfingers wrote:As a City supporter for over 50 years, I think that the following, in no particular order have made a positive contribution to our obvious decline which may well turn out to be terminal. McKay; Moody; Solskskaer; Dalman (for appointing him); Annis Abraham
and last, but by no means leasr, that stupid female self publicist from some weird organisation which called themselves Bluebirds Unite. Thanks to all the aforesaid for f*cking everything up for genuine fans.

Who's McKay :lol: :lol: :lol:
I blame Annis for drinking to such sangria and supporting the club all over the country all his life :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:18 pm

How about us the fans for letting our history get destroyed.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:21 pm

nubbsy wrote:How about us the fans for letting our history get destroyed.

I think the whole retaliating made it worse

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:21 pm

nubbsy wrote:How about us the fans for letting our history get destroyed.

Spot on, the red brigade :bluebird:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:20 pm

OGS - CLUELESS CLOWN :!:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:48 am

Annis out!!!

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:51 am

Soul sellers,f*cking red shitters sold us out and staff in club

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:07 pm

'The People I Blame'. Yoda is a Bluebird.