Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dear oh dear .

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Don't want to bring negativety to this board but f**k me, we are poor! Never though it would get worse than under Slade but dear oh dear what is going on... ?

Re: Dear oh dear .

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:18 pm

No negativity allowed on this board - it's against the law!

We were great today, unlucky, ref was against us, their goalie had a blinder, they scored a flukey goal, we battered their goal, we were all over them, our attacking play deserved more of a reward, we're only one or two players away from a genuine promotion push.

Don't believe all the negative posters on here or even what you saw with your own two eyes!

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:07 pm

I'm normally one of the positive ones on here but unless we get that striker or two even! we are going to struggle to keep relegation away!!

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:10 pm

pembroke allan wrote:I'm normally one of the positive ones on here but unless we get that striker or two even! we are going to struggle to keep relegation away!!

Embrace the dark side Allan!

Rydog will be next to succumb!

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:13 pm

davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:I'm normally one of the positive ones on here but unless we get that striker or two even! we are going to struggle to keep relegation away!!

Embrace the dark side Allan!

Rydog will be next to succumb!

I have now! :evil5: It's the knowledge you know we are unlikely to score that's the problem !