Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW/ OPINION TODAY "IF CARDIFF CITY DO NOT "

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:16 pm

is Healey still with us or injured,rather see him on the bench than Le Fonde!

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:19 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Agree Pilkington is f*cking useless.
clueless :?

Thank god you're not the manager if you think Pilks is not useless upfront.
no you said pilks is useless you didnt say nothing about what position hes useless in.pilks is one of the best wingers in the league

Hes useless upfront there I said it and Pilks is not one of the best wingers in the league he is average.
name me a player with pilks pace who can go past players and finish like he can?Have you ever played a game a football in ur life?

There's plenty of wingers Johnny Russell is one and Pilks has no pace he barely goes past players he cuts inside just like Noone you must be watching a different player and yes I have played football before what's that got to do with anything? :?
i didnt say he was the best but one of and obviously if u did you'd respect what type of player pilks is :D

Mate, most everyone never bothers debating with this guy. He's proved time and time again his knowledge of football is virtually non-existent.
The whole world knows Pilks is not a striker but he's doing a decent job in the circumstances and had a good game today.
He certainly isn't shit.

I know a bit about football thanks and Pilks is not good enough upfront surely you can see that otherwise I'll start questioning you're knowledge and Tbh I am questioning the manager on why he rathers to play him than Fred or even give Healey a try.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Action Please viewtopic.php?f=2&t=176588 :thumbright:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:

no you said pilks is useless you didnt say nothing about what position hes useless in.pilks is one of the best wingers in the league

Hes useless upfront there I said it and Pilks is not one of the best wingers in the league he is average.
name me a player with pilks pace who can go past players and finish like he can?Have you ever played a game a football in ur life?

There's plenty of wingers Johnny Russell is one and Pilks has no pace he barely goes past players he cuts inside just like Noone you must be watching a different player and yes I have played football before what's that got to do with anything? :?
i didnt say he was the best but one of and obviously if u did you'd respect what type of player pilks is :D

Mate, most everyone never bothers debating with this guy. He's proved time and time again his knowledge of football is virtually non-existent.
The whole world knows Pilks is not a striker but he's doing a decent job in the circumstances and had a good game today.
He certainly isn't shit.

I know a bit about football thanks and Pilks is not good enough upfront surely you can see that otherwise I'll start questioning you're knowledge and Tbh I am questioning the manager on why he rathers to play him than Fred or even give Healey a try.

Rydog, read my post. I said he's not a striker but he's doing a decent job UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES!
If you saw Fred today you'll understand why he perseveres with Pilks. He's not the answer but played well today until/if we get a decent striker.
If you can't see that, I'll give up!

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:41 pm

I do see that Its just really frustrating that we haven't resolved the issue that we have had last season. :x

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:00 pm

CARDIFF CITY THE FANS NEED TO SEE SOMETHING OFF YOU..ITS GETTING DESPERATE NOW..
TAN MUST GO..THERE MUST BE SOME IDIOT THAT WANTS TO BUY OUR CLUB AND LISTEN TO THE FANS..

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:00 pm

Pilkington worked his backside off today, Ryan and (sorry) your post is indicative of the lop-sided view many have of any game game and its participants. Pilks was knackered after an hour and all because he was doing the donkey work without proper support up front! :roll:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Sven wrote:

Pilkington worked his backside off today, Ryan and (sorry) your post is indicative of the lop-sided view many have of any game game and its participants. Pills was knackered after an hour and all because he was doing the donkey work without proper support up front! :roll:

You're right he did work hard but that's where it ends.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:17 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:

He certainly isn't shit.
fully agree mate :thumbup:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:43 pm

I really wanted us to take a punt on young Bradshaw and at £650,000 I thought that was a reasonable gamble. He scored today, also I'm of the hope huws will add spark to our midfield once upto speed. Who we going to sign as a striker is what worries me now. Can't really see our club pulling an ace out of the sleeve now.
If we haven't sourced someone with youth and potential and end up with a journeyman I'd rather sign no striker and give Healey his chance as he cant do any worse than the Alf's and Macheda's.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:59 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:

Pilkington worked his backside off today, Ryan and (sorry) your post is indicative of the lop-sided view many have of any game game and its participants. Pills was knackered after an hour and all because he was doing the donkey work without proper support up front! :roll:

You're right he did work hard but that's where it ends.

Sorry Ryan, I was out for the evening. I actually have a life away from this Forum ;)

I know I'm right. I watched the game properly and with more than a modicum football knowledge, which despite what you said somewhere above, certainly does have its advantages; particularly when the team are unlucky enough to lose at home in front of some hypercritical fans like yourself!

So what did he actually do wrong? Ran his backside off, nearly scored a couple of goals and put a couple of great balls in for others who were yards behind him when they should have been up there with him. One pulled back from the by-line was a great example and made him look bad when it was actually a great ball from him.

Several people have stated on here this evening that Pilkington is doing a decent job and working hard in a position that isn't his natural one and (in fairness to him) I have yet to hear from anyone connected to the club that he doesn't simply accept any role he is given and knuckle down to do his best for the team!

It seems to me you have (not for the first time) gone off on one because the team lost a game and you have not really thought out your responses to either the real situation of the game or your responses to the several posters who have dared to put out opposing thoughts and opinions to your own with regard to Pilkington's value/input to the team

You even appear (it's how I'm reading it) to have called 'nubbsy' (quote) a "tool" and have once again resorted to using unwarranted expletives to emphasise your bad mood

OriginalGrangeEndBlue (a very knowledgable City fan of more years than he cares to remember) is spot on when he states "Mate, most everyone never bothers debating with this guy. He's proved time and time again his knowledge of football is virtually non-existent. The whole world knows Pilks is not a striker but he's doing a decent job in the circumstances and had a good game today. He certainly isn't shit."

It's all about opinion, of course, and we've debated your minimal contributions over so many threads and off-Forum several times before now to no avail. A shame really, as I would love to see you one day debate a point rather than ridicule one that disagrees with your own and I leave you with the polite version of an analogy shared by my late father:

If a man tells you you're a fool, you can dismiss it as "only his opinion". However, if several men are telling you you're a fool, it just may be that it is you that are wrong and not them! ;) :ayatollah: