Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Never thought I'd say this..

Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:51 pm

We need Alf upfront,we desperately need some pace up front there's absolute no threat except from set peices.id take pilks off and let Alf show off his incredible work rate just needs to be more clinical than last time he played for us :bluescarf:

Re: Never thought I'd say this..

Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:10 pm

We're desperate now 5 games in and still only two players of our own have scored. Tan/ Trollope and who ever just need to need to accept that we need a striker and the only one who we got with a record is Alf. Beggars can't be choosers and all that

Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:18 pm

Unfortunately I agree and change this shite 532 system!

Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:45 pm

As he was sub today I can see him coming into the squad regularly if he doesn't get his move this week.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:02 pm

His work rate your having a laugh, one of the laziest players ever to wear a City shirt. And stated doesn't want to be here not for me.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:06 pm

Llantwit Blue wrote:His work rate your having a laugh, one of the laziest players ever to wear a City shirt. And stated doesn't want to be here not for me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he worked his socks off everygame,anyone know where i can get the stats of how much distance he covered?

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:07 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:As he was sub today I can see him coming into the squad regularly if he doesn't get his move this week.
we need workrate and pace upfront in this current system :thumbup:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Llantwit Blue wrote:His work rate your having a laugh, one of the laziest players ever to wear a City shirt. And stated doesn't want to be here not for me.

:lol: :lol:
:shock: :roll:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:24 pm

Doesn't take a genius to work out we need a striker up top with pace to frighten the defenders and get behind them .

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:34 am

tylorstown18891 wrote:We need Alf upfront,we desperately need some pace up front there's absolute no threat except from set peices.id take pilks off and let Alf show off his incredible work rate just needs to be more clinical than last time he played for us :bluescarf:

He should have come on for at least 10 minutes, we are paying him, no one else wants him so we may as well play him, he is by far better than what we have. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:15 am

He's got to be a better option than Fred, who looks way out of his depth to me.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:33 am

noisycat wrote:He's got to be a better option than Fred, who looks way out of his depth to me.

I would put Le Fondre on before Fred.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:34 am

One thing ALF did do was work hard, it was putting the ball in the net where he struggled. Not so sure he has the pace to get in behind though.

If his attitude is right and I'm guessing it is to be in the squad yesterday then we should give him another run.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:33 am

Sorry you're wrong, his work rate was always good! His finishing was the problem!

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:45 am

I would liked to have seen Alf given a chance yesterday.