Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fire sale - WHO NEXT

Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:24 pm

With Marshall all but gone and 10 million needed to be wiped off the wage bill who will be next to go?

I can see Gunnar, Noone, Connelly and Manga going this week.

The thing is and here is the real scary part I can also see the club laying off staff from the club as well and if things don't improve I can see them closing one of the stands on match days to save money.

How have things gone so wrong so quickly?

Re: Fire sale - WHO NEXT

Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:37 pm

No idea mate,I'm only here to order my Welsh rugger tickets sorry :laughing5:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:38 pm

The club are desperately trying to get Gunna, Noone, Manga, as well as Mechada and ALF out before Wednesday. If they can shift any other players they will. They are desperate to sell as many players as possible :bluebird:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:The club are desperately trying to get Gunna, Noone, Manga, as well as Mechada and ALF out before Wednesday. If they can shift any other players they will. They are desperate to sell as many players as possible :bluebird:

No that can't be true.

Choo told me in a letter asking me to renew my season ticket that we were looking to make a serious go at reaching the play-offs and I for one believe everything the club says.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:16 pm

davids wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:The club are desperately trying to get Gunna, Noone, Manga, as well as Mechada and ALF out before Wednesday. If they can shift any other players they will. They are desperate to sell as many players as possible :bluebird:

No that can't be true.

Choo told me in a letter asking me to renew my season ticket that we were looking to make a serious go at reaching the play-offs and I for one believe everything the club says.

All aboard the " CHOO CHOO " Hype = CHOO CLUELESS CLOWN !!

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:49 am

davids wrote:

No that can't be true.

:lol: :lol: