Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Suprises in today's line up...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:11 pm

Wilson has just been promoted from 3rd choice to number 1! Grab your gloves kid..

Declan John dropped and he's favoured Harris and Richards. Personally I would have dropped Richards.

Le Fondre on the bench! Madness... Maybe trolls and Alfie have had a sit down.. Or maybe we've just got no strikers..

Re: Suprises in today's line up...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:18 pm

nubbsy wrote:Wilson has just been promoted from 3rd choice to number 1! Grab your gloves kid..

Declan John dropped and he's favoured Harris and Richards. Personally I would have dropped Richards.

Le Fondre on the bench! Madness... Maybe trolls and Alfie have had a sit down.. Or maybe we've just got no strikers..

isn't john injured ?

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:19 pm

Declan's got an illness, nothing serious

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:29 pm

nubbsy wrote:Wilson has just been promoted from 3rd choice to number 1! Grab your gloves kid..

Declan's had a virus all week so he's not dropped.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:30 pm

In the crazy world that is Cardiff City I can see Alf coming on and scoring the winner against his old Club!

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Ah fair enough I must have missed that. I wonder who would have started if he was fit?

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Le fondre bound to score against reading

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:46 pm

I said the other week on here I would play Alf and I got shot down big time. So pretty surprised he had a decent reception when name was just read outa

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:52 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:I said the other week on here I would play Alf and I got shot down big time. So pretty surprised he had a decent reception when name was just read outa

As long as it works out to be the best thing for the club I dont care what they do. The question is why has he been left out? Is it just because he hasnt been performing or his attitude or both?

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Pointless sitting him on bench all game. Noone was a pointless sub he just drifted wide and got in Harris space. Personally would of brought Alf on earlier and moved pilky deeper begind 2 strikers