Vince Alm City need to get a further £10million of their wag

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Vince Alm City need to get a further £10million of their

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:46 pm

john52 wrote:When u say that Cardiff need to knock 10 million off wage bil Over what period is that. ? I thought the parachute payments were for that?

So did I ?
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Ibby » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:20 pm

He needs to save us some pride by acting quickly, or getting Tan ass over here, to sort this crap out. Money needs to be spend but under a proper manager.
Ibby

Postby FloridaBluebird » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:20 pm

I do blame Malky and Ole for the inflated fees plus shameful wages, but ultimately I blame Tan and his Executives. It could take a student five minutes with an Excel spreadsheet to forswear the financial disarray we are in now. I understand this is his first go at the owning a football club, but the financial decisions, implications and consequences rest with his (or execs) signature. We should have sold Marshy in Jan window for 6million up front. Kept Moore as our number 1 for remainder of season, be fair we had no hope of playoffs/success under Slade.
FloridaBluebird

Postby FloridaBluebird » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Forgot to add..... Why did the club spend on TV screens, interactive game day experience crap when they can't get bums on seats? As a business owner they are forgetting the football is the product you are selling, the fans are your livelihood and without their support your brand will fail.
FloridaBluebird

Postby talataylor » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:32 pm

I can't agree that Malky should be blamed..... I think that if MM was still at the football club, and many on here would agree, there is a very good chance we would still be in the Premier League.... Then the money he spent on players and wages would not be an issue.
OGS spent like money was going out of fashion and that is what is causing this problem, a problem that has been created by bad Decisions made above the football manager.
talataylor

Postby talataylor » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:32 pm

I can't agree that Malky should be blamed..... I think that if MM was still at the football club, and many on here would agree, there is a very good chance we would still be in the Premier League.... Then the money he spent on players and wages would not be an issue.
OGS spent like money was going out of fashion and that is what is causing this problem, a problem that has been created by bad Decisions made above the football manager.
talataylor

Postby pontlliwblue » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:59 pm

So can someone explain why derby spent a fortune last season and continue to spend this season. Will they get a transfer embargo or am I missing something
pontlliwblue

Postby darran1927 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:44 pm

pontlliwblue wrote:So can someone explain why derby spent a fortune last season and continue to spend this season. Will they get a transfer embargo or am I missing something

difference is they have fans attending games and have a good matchday revenue
darran1927

Re: copied off vincent alm facebook post

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:00 pm

Reza wrote:How is it we are struggling with financial fair play and other teams spending millions

I know the likes of lefondre and dikgacoi was on massive wages but but how come we are the only team ffp seems to apply to

Think of it this way

The premier league season has effectively fucked us up rotten with relegation that is

Inflated wages for the whole squad, players way over any championship wage budget even with parachute payments, lower to revenue lower gate receipts and merchandise sales and overspend on players tan gambled the year we came down and OGS blew it which further fucked us up

Other clubs that come down and stay down will also fall foul of FFP if they bounce straight back no real problem pay the fine and still be fine with premier to revenue, fail and your fucked like we are
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:08 pm

Getting into the Premier league got us more money - OGS IS TO BLAME FOR THIS MESS.

TIME FOR PEOPLE TO WORK OUT THE FACTS :!: :!: :!:
TopCat CCFC

Previous

Return to General Chat