Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Madness

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:30 pm

It's sheer madness when people post that it's good business for the club when we are selling our best players! It would only be good business if every penny was reinvested instead of lining tans pockets. I now fear the very worst for us, I really would love to see new owners and soon

Re: Madness

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:36 pm

We're heading towards league 1 we won't buy anyone just sell our best players

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:37 pm

I get what your saying but I think you should reserve judgement till after the window closes. He hasnt had a chance to put any back yet. I think he would be daft not to, it would be basically cutting his nose off to spite his face.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:44 pm

I would hands down sell a GK for a few million and spend it on a striker. GK much easier to replace. We haven't had a good striker since... Oh shit... When?

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:09 pm

Tan lining his pockets. What baloney. Think what you may about the man, but without his millions we would have been out of business several years ago.
I see no queue forming to buy us.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:49 am

We are stuck with Tan and he's stuck with us.
We have choices , but Tan hasn't he either loses much more money or tries to balance the books and maybe break even , a long way in the future.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:02 pm

It's one step beyond.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:24 pm

It's certainly not The House Of Fun.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:38 pm

stuey1965 wrote:It's sheer madness when people post that it's good business for the club when we are selling our best players! It would only be good business if every penny was reinvested instead of lining tans pockets. I now fear the very worst for us, I really would love to see new owners and soon

Madness - when you get rid of 2 keepers before hand - Now that's an " EMBARRASSMENT " :roll:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:47 pm

When I heard the news on the radio, I was so furious that I had to pull over, as I Was Driving In My Car.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Please explain how a keeper is easier to replace than a striker

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:54 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
stuey1965 wrote:It's sheer madness when people post that it's good business for the club when we are selling our best players! It would only be good business if every penny was reinvested instead of lining tans pockets. I now fear the very worst for us, I really would love to see new owners and soon

Madness - when you get rid of 2 keepers before hand - Now that's an " EMBARRASSMENT " :roll:

How about setting your team up preseason and going for 3-5-2, and sell your two wing backs?

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:54 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:When I heard the news on the radio, I was so furious that I had to pull over, as I Was Driving In My Car.

Never cease to disappoint squire hahaha

Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:14 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:When I heard the news on the radio, I was so furious that I had to pull over, as I Was Driving In My Car.

Never cease to disappoint squire hahaha

As I was so angry, I decided to drive straight back home but the red mist resulted in me accidentally driving into the side of Our House. Taxi.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:15 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:I would hands down sell a GK for a few million and spend it on a striker. GK much easier to replace. We haven't had a good striker since... Oh shit... When?

CHOPS - MACCA - ANO :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Please note that any reply on this thread that doesn't include specific reference to Madness would be Bad Manners.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Explain to me how the money is lining tans pockets?

You really think the cost of your match ticket is keeping this club going?

The club is in debt, not enough money coming in to cover wages, that's why high earners must leave and any reasonable transfer offer accepted

Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:01 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Please note that any reply on this thread that doesn't include specific reference to Madness would be Bad Manners.

Might of got yourself into a bit of a Jam there fella.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:27 am

Welsh Exile wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Please note that any reply on this thread that doesn't include specific reference to Madness would be Bad Manners.

Might of got yourself into a bit of a Jam there fella.

Your probably right but I'm not going to Beat myself up too much about it as it might result in a Ska.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:05 am

This thread needs a bang on the head with a plastic cup.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:16 am

griff105 wrote:This thread needs a bang on the head with a plastic cup.

Hey it's just 3 boys having some fun (cryptic that one) or simply put its Men at work.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:29 am

Welsh Exile wrote:
griff105 wrote:This thread needs a bang on the head with a plastic cup.

Hey it's just 3 boys having some fun (cryptic that one) or simply put its Men at work.

You cant put fun boy 3 in a madness thread!!!! :o :o :o

Thats just Bad Manners. Have you been on the Special Brew?

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Selling Marshall was anything but 'good business' but I don't blame Trollope for this, as he obviously wasn't The Selector.