Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: vincent tan sold up to bellamy ?

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:28 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Wez, is the source pretty reliable mate?

apparently not but I'm worried something else is going on with the staff meeting

Maybe Tan is going to put us out of our misery and Cardiff City will be no more as I predicted when the rebrand was reversed. Not even in blue.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:32 pm

Find this hard to believe if I'm being honest.

I'm sure what others say is true, that Tan will sell as soon as someone meets his valuation, but I can't see it being anytime soon. Talks for these deals can often take a while anyway, and there's no sign of even any person or group being interested.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:37 pm

Terrible thread.

Tan is selling up!!!!!

Just read through the posts and basically there may or may not be a staff meeting tomorrow?

I went from elated to deflated!!!!

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:41 pm

The forum must be pretty low on hits to post nonsense like this

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Wez has just gifted WalesOffline with a bank holiday story idea. "Bellamys Barmy Army - By Scat Johnson". I give it 48 hours before they say "fans took to social media yawn etc etc"

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:57 pm

DEANO wrote:wez you really shouldn't have put this out there mate unless you were pretty confident

Why shouldn't I ? it's a football message board plenty of rumours on here :lol: there is some truth to it there is a staff meeting taking place we will have to wait and see

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:
oxfordblue wrote:this is getting exciting

I wouldn't get too excited the new owners might be skint :lol:

LIKE OUR CURRENT OWNER IS PRETENDING TO BE

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:02 pm

:sleepy2:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:04 pm

Wez ..... Don't tell me, Tan hasn't renewed his contract on his house in Penarth?
:lol: :roll:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Tan found in a Sarajevo builders merchants wearing womens clothes.

he is out as a

TANSVESTITE :tandragon:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:09 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Wez ..... Don't tell me, Tan hasn't renewed his contract on his house in Penarth?
:lol: :roll:

:lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:12 pm

just saw bellers tan and kevin Nolan having a coffe in costas :laughing5:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:18 pm

Understand that tomoz meeting is arranged with one item on the agenda , Peters Pasties are increasing the price of the pies by a penny, now that is serious!! :D

You are correct there is a staff meeting tomorrow, but your way wide of the mark.
I wouldn't want to go into any further detail, its a difficult time especially those with a family.

Obviously Tan wants to sell that's been obvious for years but this rumor smells of bullshit.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Swinging cuts throughout I expect.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:29 pm

Wez if true, amazing news.

However, excuse me for being the pessimist but it sounds to good to be true! Aka bull! Happy to eat my words though...

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Bellamy has got 19 millon so he could buy the Ninnian stand and still have 7 million to live on! All we need is a few speculations after that and we are home free! :bluescarf:

Come on Bellar's show us the colour of your money mate! :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:46 pm

not going to happen more likely to be that anything thats not screwed down will be sold

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Reza wrote:not going to happen more likely to be that anything thats not screwed down will be sold

Bloody repo men are useless nowadays, they dont even know how to use a screw driver! :laughing6:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:56 pm

wez1927 wrote:
oxfordblue wrote:this is getting exciting

I wouldn't get too excited the new owners might be skint :lol:

I thought I had a talent for pessimism but you sir are the real deal

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:21 pm

:ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So someone got told their was a staff meeting at the club tomorrow, told you Tans selling up to a consortium which Bellars is the frontman and you posted it on here (Presuming for hits) then done a full 360 and said he's not reliable and it just a Staff Meeting? :laughing5:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:28 pm

How fictional is this?

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:30 pm

DEANO wrote:just saw bellers tan and kevin Nolan having a coffe in costas :laughing5:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:
DEANO wrote:wez you really shouldn't have put this out there mate unless you were pretty confident

Why shouldn't I ? it's a football message board plenty of rumours on here :lol: there is some truth to it there is a staff meeting taking place we will have to wait and see

So basically someone has called a staff meeting and no one knows why that's all we know and the rest is pure speculation

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:37 pm

nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

So basically someone has called a staff meeting and no one knows why that's all we know and the rest is pure speculation

kind of ,but speculation amongst some academy staff is the club is being sold ,I suppose we will have to wait and see what's going on but 100% there's is a full meeting of all non playing staff ,I said it's a rumour and put a question mark in my original post also I ask annis to find out in a message if it's true ,I supposed we will have to wait and see I'm sure someone will put it out on here what's going on

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:37 pm

The12thBlue wrote:
DEANO wrote:just saw bellers tan and kevin Nolan having a coffe in costas :laughing5:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

coffee one not Costa s :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:38 pm

Hero or Zero time Wez :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:44 pm

You couldn't make it up - oops, sorry someone did!!