Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: vincent tan sold up to bellamy ?

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
DEANO wrote:wez you really shouldn't have put this out there mate unless you were pretty confident

Why shouldn't I ? it's a football message board plenty of rumours on here :lol: there is some truth to it there is a staff meeting taking place we will have to wait and see

So basically someone has called a staff meeting and no one knows why that's all we know and the rest is pure speculation

kind of ,but speculation amongst some academy staff is the club is being sold ,I suppose we will have to wait and see what's going on but 100% there's is a full meeting of all non playing staff ,I said it's a rumour and put a question mark in my original post also I ask annis to find out in a message if it's true ,I supposed we will have to wait and see I'm sure someone will put it out on here what's going on

who cares, this is a football forum, I encourage posters to tell us what they know :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:50 pm

I've just borrowed my mates praying mat. God I really hope this is true. I despise the man and can not wait for him to go. He's ruined the club from top to bottom imo. It's a lifeless shell of what it once was. :thumbup:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:
BrightBlueFuture wrote:Bellamy has been haemorrhaging money since finishing playing, I can't see how all of a sudden he'd have enough to take over a football club :lol:

apparently he's not but there is a large staff meeting tomorrow don't think it's going to be good news by the sounds of it

Perhaps we are going into administration :o

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
BrightBlueFuture wrote:Bellamy has been haemorrhaging money since finishing playing, I can't see how all of a sudden he'd have enough to take over a football club :lol:

apparently he's not but there is a large staff meeting tomorrow don't think it's going to be good news by the sounds of it

that thought crossed my mind that s why I've asked the person who told me if the staff have been paid

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:03 pm

ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
DEANO wrote:wez you really shouldn't have put this out there mate unless you were pretty confident

Why shouldn't I ? it's a football message board plenty of rumours on here :lol: there is some truth to it there is a staff meeting taking place we will have to wait and see

So basically someone has called a staff meeting and no one knows why that's all we know and the rest is pure speculation

kind of ,but speculation amongst some academy staff is the club is being sold ,I suppose we will have to wait and see what's going on but 100% there's is a full meeting of all non playing staff ,I said it's a rumour and put a question mark in my original post also I ask annis to find out in a message if it's true ,I supposed we will have to wait and see I'm sure someone will put it out on here what's going on

who cares, this is a football forum, I encourage posters to tell us what they know :bluescarf:

Agree

We are football fans not investigative journalists we can only post what we know or have heard and we make of it what we can.

Even if the club isn't being sold it is still pretty important information that there is a meeting for all non-playing staff tomorrow.

To me it sounds more bad than good but we'll have to wait and see.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:07 pm

The meeting is about drastic cost cutting on the non playing side, ie, stewarding, security, etc., stopping perks like free food vouchers for the staff on match days.... Like a poster said, sad news for staff with families.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:12 pm

evil c wrote:The meeting is about drastic cost cutting on the non playing side, ie, stewarding, security, etc., stopping perks like free food vouchers for the staff on match days.... Like a poster said, sad news for staff with families.

Correct it is all about more cost cutting behind the scenes.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Don't believe this wasn't he skint ?

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:27 pm

What a load of rubbish :laughing5: :roll:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Oh god let's not start any more rumours!

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Aww never mind lets see if Blakey has more money. :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Wez, is the source pretty reliable mate?

apparently not but I'm worried something else is going on with the staff meeting

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=176472

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:09 pm

ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

exactly my source had the meeting part right maybe the bellamy bit is rumours between the staff

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:09 pm

For all his faults I feel that Tan has worked towards stability since OGS wasted millions. I honestly don't mind mid table developing a new hungry, young and some local talent.

New owners would not be a good thing at the moment as I like where we are heading. OK it may not be as quickly as some would like but it's not all bad under Tan.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:13 pm

cardiffblue74 wrote:For all his faults I feel that Tan has worked towards stability since OGS wasted millions. I honestly don't mind mid table developing a new hungry, young and some local talent.

New owners would not be a good thing at the moment as I like where we are heading. OK it may not be as quickly as some would like but it's not all bad under Tan.

Agree I think choo is doing a good job at the moment tbe wasteful years are long gone

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:
cardiffblue74 wrote:For all his faults I feel that Tan has worked towards stability since OGS wasted millions. I honestly don't mind mid table developing a new hungry, young and some local talent.

Agree I think choo is doing a good job at the moment tbe wasteful years are long gone

fans want everything today and can't wait for tomorrow? Understandable but not practical :old:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

fans want everything today and can't wait for tomorrow? Understandable but not practical :old:

Question: Why is Mr Dalman so quiet of late?? :? ;)

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

trying to get the money together to buy tan out

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:13 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez, I'm not ITK on this matter, but I'm starting to think there might be something in that (not necessarily the meeting tomorrow) as I'm getting the distinct impression Mr Dalman is distancing himself from the apparently false rhetoric that appears to be coming from the club recently! ;)

Mr Choo appears to be the current 'front man' but will only be acting under tight guidelines, which is a shame, as I have met him a few times now and he seems a genuine guy who wants to do his best for the club :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez, I'm not ITK on this matter, but I'm starting to think there might be something in that (not necessarily the meeting tomorrow) as I'm getting the distinct impression Mr Dalman is distancing himself from the apparently false rhetoric that appears to be coming from the club recently! ;)

Mr Choo appears to be the current 'front man' but will only be acting under tight guidelines, which is a shame, as I have met him a few times now and he seems a genuine guy who wants to do his best for the club :ayatollah:

if we had choo 4 years ago I think we would still be in the premier league choo is a money man and would of sorted us out a long time ago

Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:27 am

wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

if we had choo 4 years ago I think we would still be in the premier league choo is a money man and would of sorted us out a long time ago

Maybe, Wez. He certainly appears to have a steadying hand on the financial side of things :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:36 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Noted Dalman wasn't in the directors box yesterday, Chris Colman was there, I assume that was for Gunter.

The talk in the premier lounge was that the meeting was a cost cutting excersize.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:46 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Noted Dalman wasn't in the directors box yesterday, Chris Colman was there, I assume that was for Gunter.

The talk in the premier lounge was that the meeting was a cost cutting excersize.

Thanks. It has been noticed that Mr Dalman hasn't been particularly visible (certainly not publicly) of late :thumbup:

No direct evidence, but I'm wondering if he has become disenchanted with having to bend the truth (polite version) for his current boss or even if these rumours of him trying to set up a 'takeover' consortium actually have some substance?

The club are at a crossroads right now and they need to start putting out some facts (positive or otherwise) to clarify exactly what is going on and why

In the main, the fans are not stupid and have already worked out that things are not well at the CCS and Mr Tan et al might be pleasantly surprised at the reaction of most loyal paying fans when presented with the true facts of the current position and how the club/owner intends to move forward :ayatollah: