Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Short film on ccfc casuals

Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Randomly came across this weekend offender promotional 'short film' that covers a few Cardiff fans talking about their experiences in the 'casuals' culture.

There's not alot to it to be honest but I thought some may be interested non the less...

http://mixmag.net/read/weekend-offender ... shion-news

Re: Short film on ccfc casuals

Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:10 pm

nubbsy wrote:Randomly came across this weekend offender promotional 'short film' that covers a few Cardiff fans talking about their experiences in the 'casuals' culture.

There's not alot to it to be honest but I thought some may be interested non the less...

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:17 pm

There's a pretty interesting programme on Netflix called 'Casuals' which I enjoyed.
It chronicles the start of the casual culture in the 80's and Cardiff and the Soul Crew is mentioned a few times.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:22 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:There's a pretty interesting programme on Netflix called 'Casuals' which I enjoyed.
It chronicles the start of the casual culture in the 80's and Cardiff and the Soul Crew is mentioned a few times.

What do you know about the 80's your still wet behind the ears ;)

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:51 am

nubbsy wrote:Randomly came across this weekend offender promotional 'short film' that covers a few Cardiff fans talking about their experiences in the 'casuals' culture.

Shame it was a short film i got into that. Nice guy Lakey and good to see D on there i remember him at games years ago hes tidy fella and a character :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:43 am

nubbsy wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:There's a pretty interesting programme on Netflix called 'Casuals' which I enjoyed.

I wish
8-)

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:27 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

I wish
8-)

Me too, Paul! :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Been around for a while that, good short film. Sam who is the founder of the Weekend Offender label is a very good friend of mine and a top fella. Same goes for Lakey. :bluescarf: