Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Shocking New Signing Jazz Richards '

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:40 pm

spikey wrote:togetherasone is wales, i agree with that

he has signed a contract with cardiff , cardiff fans pay his wages, if he does
not want to be part of cardiff and the fans f**k off,

he knew the score before he signed for city ??

this will split a lot of fans at home games, i rather he just went very quickly

This^^

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Is he Iranian ?

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:44 pm

I know what he has done is disrespectful but the this reaction is way over the top.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:44 pm

this what ??

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Just when we are looking for players who will die for the shirt we get this, don't know if you can blame him as apparently he was born in Swansea!! Not sure I believe that though as it's such a white town.....great mgt as usual.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:52 pm

City as one. Well he's f ucked that up all ready hasn't he.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:53 pm

On the coach back after the game. Jazz Richards ignored repeated requests to do the :ayatollah: and has shot himself in the foot in his first match. Its part of the way that your accepted by City fans and players and managers should be over the moon that it's chanted to them, as its a sign the fans are behind you. Immers and Pelts also told him to do it but he refused. This for me shows that he chooses to purposely not want to bond with the fans and that his heart and passion is not with club. I wasn't that impressed with him either and let's be honest, anybody with a name like Jazz must be a bit of p***k.
Last edited by GrangeEndStar on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:I know what he has done is disrespectful but the this reaction is way over the top.

Agree some ott reactions on here...however surely the guy has enough sense to just tap his head to keep his new fans happy...its not much to ask

Going to be interesting if he refuses to do it next home game...if he has got anything about him he will just go through the motions tap his head and it will all blow over in a few days

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:54 pm

I have a great idea Mr Trollope get cotterill here too.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:56 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:I know what he has done is disrespectful but the this reaction is way over the top.

Agree some ott reactions on here...however surely the guy has enough sense to just tap his head to keep his new fans happy...its not much to ask

Going to be interesting if he refuses to do it next home game...if he has got anything about him he will just go through the motions tap his head and it will all blow over in a few days

Hopefully he does it so we don't have this unnecessary burden between him and the fans. :roll:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:59 pm

New season. New Manager. New formation. Decent away point. And yet all some fans want to talk about is a new player not tapping his head in some bizarre ritual. Blimey, strange. Very strange!

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:01 pm

He's either with us or he isn't .....seems he isn't - so fook him

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:02 pm

I don't think the reactions are over the top whatsoever. It's a disgrace and has the potential to cause a lot of damage

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:07 pm

someone posted this on other board

He did the ayatollah!!

We were calling for him do it at a corner we were defending it and he did it then.

I can only presume he didn't hear initially (which was odd as Immers was gesturing), but he 100% did it on a later occasion in the half.

There was also a call for someone else to do the ayatollah at one point and they never heard it either. May have been Declan, who also did it later in the game.

Massive overeaction.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:09 pm

Wasn't at the game today and I do find disrespectful but how was his peformance? After all that's what he gets paid for

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:11 pm

He has already knackered his time at City now.
If he did it next game, it will be because he has been advised to do it, not because he wants to do it.
You are either part of our club (and that includes the match day rituals) or your not.
Play him with the under 21's for the rest of his contract I say. :thumbup:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Just watched PT reaction to the game video on Cardiff Player and you can clearly see Richards clapping the City fans as the team is leaving the pitch. So he didn't Tap the top of his head on demand but he clearly thanked our fans for their support today.

It wasn't that long ago that some of our players couldn't even be bothered to do that. We ALL need to move on from this as soon as possible.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:16 pm

QPR game will be interesting, to see how he's received on his home debut.

Perhaps someone in the management team will have a word with him.

If he's refused after being shown by Immers and Peltier, then he can't pretend he didn't hear the fans.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:17 pm

SBF1 wrote:He has already knackered his time at City now.
If he did it next game, it will be because he has been advised to do it, not because he wants to do it.
You are either part of our club (and that includes the match day rituals) or your not.

Another high earner here doing nothing for a few years then....I know let's sign Welsh players born in Swansea. :digging2:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:24 pm

He did the ayatollah when we were defending a corner, 100%.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:24 pm

goats wrote:
SBF1 wrote:He has already knackered his time at City now.

Another high earner here doing nothing for a few years then....I know let's sign Welsh players born in Swansea. :digging2:

As far as I am aware, he is comparatively not a high earner.
The "play him with the under 21's" was slightly tongue-in-cheek, however, he will be ousted by the fans anyway.
He seems to have made his bed. :thumbup:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:34 pm

I doubt he's as daft as you. :D

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Pity Barry rondeau never swam away hey jack b?

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:49 pm

You are all f*cking cretins. He is a cardiff player, just because he didnt slap he head with a jesture that had its day 15 years ago.

Look at yourselves muppets

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:51 pm

ccfcwelshlad wrote:He did the ayatollah when we were defending a corner, 100%.

If he did - may i be the first to apologise for my posts on this.

I stick by what I feel though - if you are not 100% - f**k off

We need to be as one.

Whether you call posts over reactions or natural reactions - im sure you can all agree that we don't need any milkers here anymore - we need the Blue Army to march up out of the mess.

This for me was a straw that cracked me - I have never booed a player or a manager -after putting up and supporting crap and dour for more years than i can remember.
Looking forward to this new season - but ALF/MACH and DIKI not going (and dont want to be here) is hampering us like f**k getting in some decent players, especially up front.
When this shit thread happened -it just snapped - another c**t has arrived.

so apologies if they are due

But like I say - if you are not 100% -f*ck off (and take Tan with you)
:bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:58 pm

eddiep wrote:

We need to be as one.

Whether you call posts over reactions or natural reactions - im sure you can all agree that we don't need any milkers here anymore - we need the Blue Army to march up out of the mess.

This for me was a straw that cracked me - I have never booed a player or a manager -after putting up and supporting crap and dour for more years than i can remember.
Looking forward to this new season - but ALF/MACH and DIKI not going (and dont want to be here) is hampering us like f**k getting in some decent players, especially up front.

If it's not the colour of the shirts , the quality of the football . not playing to a packed stadium every home game ,wiggly worms on badges ,and now this ,F**k me any thing else . :lol:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
eddiep wrote:

We need to be as one.

If it's not the colour of the shirts , the quality of the football . not playing to a packed stadium every home game ,wiggly worms on badges ,and now this ,F**k me any thing else . :lol:

i have to agree - i need to move on :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant help it - i f***in loves them!!!

Trollopes Barmy Army :bluebird:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Could'nt care less if he can touch his head or not. That's not why he was brought here. If he does the business on the pitch and gives 100% every match, he will have done what he has been asked to do. If all we want is 11 players who are capable of putting their hands on their heads at the demand of the crowd, we can save a fortune in wages by bringing in 11 blokes from the Ponty & District League.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:18 pm

If true like Eddie above me, I will be among the first apologise on here. But I do not agree that our responses were over the top, this is a club tradition and every player is briefed before they put on that shirt todo a Ayatollah when the fans chant it, and for a player to refuse that breaks me, how cam someone be so rude/disrespectful! Especially since he has just seen thousands of Welsh fans put rivalrys aside to support Wales in France.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Somebody should have a quiet word with him and tell him about Leggy, Bowen, Stevenson, James and Penney (well, maybe not Penney). Plenty of Swansea players have become big favourites, but not doing the Ayatollah is just plain stupid!