Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Shocking New Signing Jazz Richards '

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Spot on protex blue

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:04 pm

Protex Blue wrote:Can't believe the how stupid he is, if you feel that strongly about your Swansea roots then have the courage of your convictions and don't join a rival team. Don't take our money and disrespect us I don't care how good you play

Exactly

But hey

We're Neanderthals who should turn up and shut up!!!!!

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:09 pm

I do hope youre joking.

Some of our fans are scum

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:09 pm

just a question, people seem to think hes really good, im a bit confused as to where this assumption has come from, im not saying hes not good but I have never seen him stand out or look like a decent defender (although he used to be a midfielder) did he even make an appearance in the euros ? I honestly cannot remember

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:10 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Let's build something up that's bigger than it really his. Deliberately winding him up and asking him to do the Ayatollah and booing him when he doesn't. Get behind ALL of the team. Call yourselves fans?

This is big though. The :ayatollah: is a tradition and part of out identity, if a new player comes to us and doesn't do it then he's making a mockery of the fans and a rod for his own back.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:11 pm

paulh_85 wrote:I do hope youre joking.

I've deleted it mate and off your quote. That was a very silly thing to say.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:12 pm

norms76 wrote:

Nice one. I think the whole thread was ott but that especially was insane

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:13 pm

I'm at the game (probably unlikely many of the above) and all I see is a guy cocentrating on his own game whilst some pretty unthinking City fans asking him to "Do the Ayatolla" at some pretty inopportune moments :roll:

No doubt same people who were singing his name in a successful Wales shirt just a few short weeks ago are now slagging him off! :(

Some of the posts above are disgraceful towards a new Cardiff City player yet to bed in :oops:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:15 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:

Mate, we aint f*cking scum are u here? if yr not f**k off

Do i need to be? No. Did you see the post i was refering too? No

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:15 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Nice one. I think the whole thread was ott but that especially was insane

I personally think this thread is very ott, that post in particular was disgusting.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:22 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:

Mate, we aint f*cking scum are u here? if yr not f**k off

Do i need to be? No. Did you see the post i was refering too? No

I'm fuming but you are right - that post was way out of order

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:27 pm

How about we all take a deep breath and wait for the facts to come out once the game is over.

Then we can make a decision based on what the lad has to say.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Not at game listening in. If it has been 7 times and with the support we have I can only assume he is refusing to do it. If this is a fact then he needs to leave or speak with Andy legg

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:33 pm

No excuse for that behaviour from JR he knew the score before he arrived.he knew the clubs/fans traditions if he felt that strongly then don't come here in first place. We need every player pulling in same direction not some jack prick showing off his true colours like a big time bellend.

f**k off Jazz the jack and don't take our money :digging2: not helping his city career getting off to the best start is he?? :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:44 pm

Thank god for this. I thought we were gonna have a season which didn't start with controversy.
It's never a dull moment with Cardiff is it?

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:45 pm

Cardiff Blues wrote:Thank god for this. I thought we were gonna have a season which didn't start with controversy.
It's never a dull moment with Cardiff is it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Refused to do it at the end of the game too

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:02 pm

This thread needs to be deleted. Yes the :ayatollah: is a tradition but wait till after the qpr game to call him a prick or a c### Jesus

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:02 pm

He has to go.

Can't believe we signed a player to disrespect our fans.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:03 pm

see what he does at home game if he does the same then i rather he f**k off . rather players wanting to play for cardiff not just there for money .

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:06 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:This thread needs to be deleted. Yes the :ayatollah: is a tradition but wait till after the qpr game to call him a prick or a c### Jesus

That's ccfc fans for you! Hes wrong not toparticipate just the once but comments on here are typical ccfc fans. :geek:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:08 pm

We sang his name at the end do :ayatollah: he just shook his head and looked away

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:09 pm

I cant believe the comments in this thread by grown men ... absolutely bonkers. If he`s booed on saturday thats it for me! Feck that crap!

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:10 pm

The devil within we must get rid of him now before we get relegated.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:19 pm

If this continues at home matches, his Cardiff career will be a short one.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:29 pm

I've spent the last year or so putting rivalries aside to support Wales home, away and in France.

Ive supported jacks as well as anyone else and been in to the #TogetherStronger campaign and the benefits this has reaped.

For a welsh international, having experienced this, to go out and completely turn his nose up at the fans who have supported him is an absolute disgrace.

He has taken a deal, had his career helped as he was going nowhere and at the first sign of being a 'professional footballer'he becomes a wanker.

we have been through hell as fans and need everyone on board pulling together now, if they aren't then they should get the f**k out.

Yes the Ayatollah can be cringeworthy on occasion, but it is a chance to bond with your new fans and hit the ground running.

By the state of this thread - that man has been able to divide us in one fail swoop.

City As One

not city as individuals
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:30 pm

I thought Jazz was a Cardiff lad? He probably enjoyed his time at Swansea, made a lot of friends at Swansea and feels awkward about doing it. But that's still no excuse!

Jazz has made a commitment to sign for us, our club are paying his wages, us fans are helping to fund our club to pay his wages and thousands of our fans have spent their hard earned money to be at the game today.

Jazz refusing to do the ayatollah to disrespect our fans and our club is totally disgraceful! Jazz should know he's a Cardiff player now and if he doesn't want to buy into all things Cardiff City related, he shouldn't be here! Complete lunacy from Jazz refusing to do the ayatollah today and he shouldn't be surprised that there was a backlash!

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

togetherasone is wales, i agree with that

he has signed a contract with cardiff , cardiff fans pay his wages, if he does
not want to be part of cardiff and the fans f**k off,

he knew the score before he signed for city ??

this will split a lot of fans at home games, i rather he just went very quickly

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:37 pm

So what he didn't do it yet again Cardiff fans booing a player get behind the team for gods sake

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:39 pm

barney1927 wrote:So what he didn't do it yet again Cardiff fans booing a player get behind the team for gods sake

Hard to get behind a player when we work hard for money, choose to spend the money we work hard earning to help pay his wages and then he totally disrespects us. :roll: