Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Latest score in Champions League qualifier "

Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:22 pm

After 20 minutes, Celtic trail 1-0 at FC Astana in the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round.

Re: " Latest score in Champions League qualifier "

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:04 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:After 20 minutes, Celtic trail 1-0 at FC Astana in the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round.

Brenda probably realising how poor the standard of players is in the Scottish leagues at the moment.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Celtic equalise with 11 minutes to go.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:38 pm

davids wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:After 20 minutes, Celtic trail 1-0 at FC Astana in the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round.

Brenda probably realising how poor the standard of players is in the Scottish leagues at the moment.

Think I read they haven't even been to the group stages since Lennon was their manager. Problem is their league is so poor that their players just aren't good enough for the Champions League - even the qualifiers as previous years have shown.

Big goal for them today though, might make it this year.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Finished 1-1. Second leg next Wednesday.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Celtic really do make tools of themselves don't they. One of the biggest clubs in the world - Yeah right! :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:57 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Celtic really do make tools of themselves don't they. One of the biggest clubs in the world - Yeah right! :lol:

I do disagree with this post they are a big club and much bigger than cardiff infact. Sold 52,000 st. And their history only cardiff could dream of' first british team to win european cup etc. Its like newport county saying us cardiff are a small club. Dont make me laugh. No im not a celtic fan just know the truth. People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:10 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:Celtic really do make tools of themselves don't they. One of the biggest clubs in the world - Yeah right! :lol:

I do disagree with this post they are a big club and much bigger than cardiff infact. Sold 52,000 st. And their history only cardiff could dream of' first british team to win european cup etc. Its like newport county saying us cardiff are a small club. Dont make me laugh. No im not a celtic fan just know the truth. People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

I think even Celtic fans would disagree with them being a British team :laughing6:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:14 pm

Xcasual wrote:
2014ccfc28 wrote:

I think even Celtic fans would disagree with them being a British team :laughing6:

Lol. Irish then.