Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Membership query

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Am I able to purchase away tickets without one? For example will away tickets go on sale to season ticket holders, then members then anyone who wants one on the CCFC database?

We should get large numbers of tickets for the away games i'm planning on going to this season so pointless buying membership for £20 if I can end up getting tickets anyway?

Re: Membership query

Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:29 pm

you wont be able to buy 1 officially but can allways get someones fan number who isnt going

Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:52 pm

No you have to pay £20 for the privilege before you even buy a ticket. Which seems odd since no one even wants to go these days it just makes it a deterrent if anything. It prob made more sense in the prem but it's just a piss take now.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Ask on here for a fan number usually get 1

Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:21 pm

I've got a fan number myself so I would need someone's fan number who has a membership or a season ticket is that right?

Essentially its £20 for the right to attend away games.

Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:11 pm

mr_nellio wrote:I've got a fan number myself so I would need someone's fan number who has a membership or a season ticket is that right?

Essentially its £20 for the right to attend away games.

Yeah pretty much, you need a membership or season ticket to be able to purchase away tickets, or you can ask on here for a spare one.