Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff player hd

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:09 pm

Can any of you guys help ... bought cardiff player today but i cant get it to login...without sounding dull here ..its not accepting my email or anything ... any ideas would be appreciated

Re: Cardiff player hd

Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:36 pm

I had this trouble last year in the end I had to ring the media department down cardiff, then a guy sent me an email telling me what to do, This is the player support email addy hope this helps :thumbup:

player.support@streamamg.com

Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:41 pm

This is the first guy I had contact with.
Jamie De Cruz (Mobile mail)
Cardiff City FC
Head of TV & Video

Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:43 pm

I re-subscribed to Player on 18th July - a week ago - but only got the email from Jamie DeCruz with the login code this morning.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:36 am

I had the same problem last year. I also had to ring the club on a good few occasions to get it sorted, was friggin hard work.
You also have to be careful when it expires. They give you no warning and auto renew charging £43! Was fuming and rung the club up to cancel and give me a refund. The gave me a couple of email addresses, which both didn't work, I eventually found an alternative email on the official site, which I think was a Football League email. To be fair, they sorted out my refund very quickly!

Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:36 am

Does anyone know what there policy is on multiple devices?

for example, if I bought this I would sometimes watch on the TV but also on my tablet? or can I just log in on any device at any time?

Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:03 am

Thanks guys .... im on the case

Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Mikey27 wrote:Does anyone know what there policy is on multiple devices?

for example, if I bought this I would sometimes watch on the TV but also on my tablet? or can I just log in on any device at any time?

Any device I think. I do anyway - laptop at home and tablet on my travels.