New Shirt

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Shirt

Postby hotwings » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Does anyone know if I can use my season ticket to get discount when buying shirts online? I can't see the option to do it.
hotwings

New Shirt

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: New Shirt

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:23 pm

hotwings wrote:Does anyone know if I can use my season ticket to get discount when buying shirts online? I can't see the option to do it.

I bought a casual shirt in the club shop and asked if I could have ST discount and she told me that they have now stopped that and are doing a sort of bonus / points scheme where you have an account on your fan number where u can use it for discounts on any future purchases (or something like that).
Hope that helps mate
bluebirdoct1962

Postby hotwings » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:47 pm

It did ask me to sign in to eticketing which I thought was unusual! Cheers mate
hotwings

Postby sid61284 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:48 pm

hotwings wrote:Does anyone know if I can use my season ticket to get discount when buying shirts online? I can't see the option to do it.

No discount this season. You get the equivalent as loyalty points to spend on something else in store
sid61284

Return to General Chat