Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New signings ?

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:09 pm

Any names people want to see down the city ?

Re: New signings ?

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:29 pm

would have liked emyr huws simply cos i think hes the closest thing to joe allen for passing ability in the welsh team apart from the obvious rambo and bale

Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:26 pm

Jonny Williams

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:04 pm

Ryan Woods!

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:31 pm

Reza wrote:would have liked emyr huws simply cos i think hes the closest thing to joe allen for passing ability in the welsh team apart from the obvious rambo and bale

Huws is a top player I agree I have always thought city should have him even back to his man city days

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:07 pm

BrightBlueFuture wrote:Ryan Woods!

Should have signed him last year. Had a stormer for Shrewsbury against us in the friendly draw.
Think hes better than Gunnerson if we manage to cash in on him

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Double G wrote:
BrightBlueFuture wrote:Ryan Woods!

Should have signed him last year. Had a stormer for Shrewsbury against us in the friendly draw.
Think hes better than Gunnerson if we manage to cash in on him

He's young energetic and personally having him and adeyemi running and doing all the hard the work it would make whittingham stand out so much more

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:23 am

id like us to sign Che Adams. looks a top prospect and 1 we was linked with last season

Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:57 pm

Double G wrote:id like us to sign Che Adams. looks a top prospect and 1 we was linked with last season

I agree che adams would be a good signing. This is the type of player we should be going after bags of pace and knows where the back of the net is