Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REFUGEES: A warning from Syria

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:57 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/692 ... eat-attack

Forces who are fighting ISIS in Syria have given a dire warning to Europeans this week. They have uncovered evidence that ISIS are sending terrorists into Europe posing as refugees to perform lone wolf attacks.

Be aware.

Re: REFUGEES: A warning from Syria

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Bedlinog Blue wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/692540/Soldiers-fighting-IS-terrorists-new-plan-send-bombers-UK-threat-attack

Forces who are fighting ISIS in Syria have given a dire warning to Europeans this week. They have uncovered evidence that ISIS are sending terrorists into Europe posing as refugees to perform lone wolf attacks.

Be aware.

Don'tbe silly they are all nice refugees :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:47 pm

We know that already!

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:52 pm

Bedlinog Blue wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/692540/Soldiers-fighting-IS-terrorists-new-plan-send-bombers-UK-threat-attack

Be aware.

f*cking hell its in the Express so it must be true... They are really on the ball with this story aren't they :? :?

Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:49 pm

Isis said that about 18 months ago and Merkel recently admitted it has happened.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:08 pm

murphy wrote:Isis said that about 18 months ago and Merkel recently admitted it has happened.

a women got killed today in a machete attack guess by who ? a Syrian asylum seeker when will these do gooding lefties politicians stop playing with innocent public lives

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:14 pm

wez1927 wrote:
murphy wrote:Isis said that about 18 months ago and Merkel recently admitted it has happened.

a women got killed today in a machete attack guess by who ? a Syrian asylum seeker when will these do gooding lefties politicians stop playing with innocent public lives

I also hate the way the Germans tried blaming the far right for last Friday's attacks. The attacker was a Muslim of middle eastern decent end of.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:15 pm

https://cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_s/ ... c_rate=230

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:17 pm

https://cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_s/ ... c_rate=230

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:21 pm

murphy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I also hate the way the Germans tried blaming the far right for last Friday's attacks. The attacker was a Muslim of middle eastern decent end of.

notice how the bbc didn't say his real first name Ali?

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:32 pm

this sums her up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:40 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting

According to wikipedia mass murderer David Ali Sonboli had Shiite Iranian parents (to people with a bit of knowledge this is significant) and had converted to Christianity (lots of chat about this on internet).

Also according to wikipedia link above 7 of his 9 victims were Muslims......so I think this one is down to the "peace loving" religion of Christianity - this and many other mass shootings worldwide (look at the recent Christian mass shootings of Christian Police officers in the USA) but still the world record for biggest mass terrorist shooting spree is still the terrorist Christian war against Iraq by the terrorist Christian George Bush and his Christian terrorist lap dog Tony Blair - we're still feeling the repercussions till this day.

From now on I think we should mention the nominal religion of every criminal when mentioning their crimes.

Ali David Sonboly (called David S. by the police) was identified as the assailant. He was an 18-year-old Iranian-German with dual nationality.[14] The Munich Police Department said that the gunman was born and raised in Munich and had no criminal record.[21][28] He lived in an apartment in Maxvorstadt with his parents and younger brother.[29][30][31][32]

German Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière said he was the son of Shiite Muslims from Iran who came to Germany as asylum seekers in the 1990s.[33][34] Sonboly's parents told police their son had possibly converted to Christianity, but he was not religious.[35][36] Sonboly had a job distributing a free newspaper, the Münchener Wochenblatt.[37] Neighbors have described him as "polite"; "very friendly";[38] "intelligent, quiet and shy"; "a decent, normal guy"; "a little lazy"; and lonely.[6]

Police said that he had been in psychiatric care where he was treated for depression.[13][14] Prosecutors said he had been treated for two months in a mental care facility in 2015.[39] De Maiziere said he may have been bullied by his peers,[13] and police said he had suffered "bodily injury" in an incident involving other young people in 2012.[33] During the ordeal, Sonboly shouted that he had been bullied for seven years.[40] According to his former classmate, "[w]e always mobbed him in school, and he always told us that he would kill us".[41]

Sonboly had an obsession with mass shooters, including the perpetrator of the Winnenden school shooting in 2009; he compiled a scrapbook of news clippings on mass shootings and owned several books on the matter.[6][42] He also visited Winnenden and took pictures there.[43]

A classmate of Sonboly said that Sonboly changed his profile picture on the messaging service WhatsApp to a photo of Norwegian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik.[42][44]

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:45 am

He's a Muslim. Of course his parents will try to blame Christianity as their also Muslims. His mate was arrested last night who was an afghan. He will also be a Muslim. As for the police officers in USA? What makes you think their Christian when atheism is faster growing then any of the stupid religions.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:57 am

murphy wrote:He's a Muslim. Of course his parents will try to blame Christianity as their also Muslims. His mate was arrested last night who was an afghan. He will also be a Muslim. As for the police officers in USA? What makes you think their Christian when atheism is faster growing then any of the stupid religions.

There we have it. The truth according to murphy! :thumbup: :lol:

Sadly (because you believe what you write) you're way off the mark. Read Yasser's comments (above) for something a little more enlightening and then research CNN and other reputable media outlets for the actual FACTS! ;)

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:08 pm

Sven wrote:
murphy wrote:He's a Muslim. Of course his parents will try to blame Christianity as their also Muslims. His mate was arrested last night who was an afghan. He will also be a Muslim. As for the police officers in USA? What makes you think their Christian when atheism is faster growing then any of the stupid religions.

There we have it. The truth according to murphy! :thumbup: :lol:

Sadly (because you believe what you write) you're way off the mark. Read Yasser's comments (above) for something a little more enlightening and then research CNN and other reputable media outlets for the actual FACTS! ;)

Of course know it all every thing on Wikipedia is correct :lol:

The Germans are trying to cover it up same as they did with the mass sexual assaults NYE also done by Muslims. So tell me why would a non white boy be inspired by that white supremisist Brevik?

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:10 pm

Was the Syrian migrant who hacked a pregnant German woman to death yesterday also inspired by the far right :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Sigh I knew this was a mistake.... just read over your comments and stop and pause and think.

Are we talking crime or are we talking "terrorism" (a very loaded word that means different things to different people), are you implying that "Muslims" share a collective responsibility for the crimes committed by every other "Muslim" in the world?? Do you have any idea how many different races and peoples embrace Islam? The differences in language, culture, interpretation and versions of Islam?

If we you use the same logic as you then why aren't you held responsible for the millions of crimes - "terrorist" and "non-terrorist" crimes committed every year by "Christian", "atheists" etc
NB I've used inverted commas here to make a point - before you say you're not this nor that.

There is a huge conflation of all news "terrorist" at the moment - there are murders across Europe every day, in England and Wales there were 574 murders in 2015 alone!!!!! Do I hold you responsible for these murders?? Are you some how to blame?? Is it your culture?? Or is it your "religion"??

A lot of these shootings and stabbings are criminal matters and they're exploited by the media to whip up simple viewers and to instil fear. It's very easy to blame the 'other', especially when they are a weak and voiceless minority. There is no cover up, it's quite the opposite - it's the sexed up dossier again.

This murderer in Munich killed 9 people (amongst them 7 Muslims at least) - he targeted a very ethnically mixed area, he converted to Christianity hence the David in his name, he was born and raised in Munich, his parents were NOMINALLY Shia muslims (look it up it's a very important point which seems to have gone over your head - I leave you work it out), both his parents are very irreligious and in fact they fled Iran in the 1990s, he had mental health issues, Iranian Persians are considered by many historians "Aryans" - educate yourself and google it - and maybe he had self-hatred issues (it happens when some weak children of minority backgrounds want to be the same as their friends and start acting "whiter than white" in order to be accepted and build up a hatred of their own culture and people - they were called "coconuts " when I was in school, there might be one or two on this board).

The Syrian refugee had previous convictions and hacked a 51 (or 45) year old woman (not confirmed to be pregnant) with whom he had an emotional link (apparently). He was a known mental health case who was on the rampage - he was run over by a Muslim in his car and stopped in his tracks.

The other two recent attacks do seem to be "inspired" by ISIS. Remember ISIS was created by an unjust and unnecessary terrorist war on Iraq which shattered Iraq, killed tens of thousands and changed the status quo in the region. Also it seems as if these ISIS attacks are always perpetrated by the boozing, womanising and drug-taking types (not what you would call good Muslims I'm sure even a simpleton would agree). If people want to attack and curse ISIS then by all means go ahead - 99% of their victims are Muslims anyway.

However do not conflate ISIS with Islam or Muslims - you come across as a points-scorer so if you want to hate Islam/Muslims then sure go ahead and choke in your hatred and rage because it won't make a blind bit of difference to anyone. But at least be honest and don't try to justify it through grabbing the odd crime here and there and patching it all together to make a rather unconvincing case.

If I had known this would be moved from the main board I wouldn't have bothered writing the first bit. I think I'll stick to the footy now.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:23 am

murphy wrote:Was the Syrian migrant who hacked a pregnant German woman to death yesterday also inspired by the far right :lol:

To be honest, I don't believe you actually pay attention to anything outside your own head, so it's difficult to reason with you, murphy.

Any religion is (quote) "stupid" if you don't believe in it, as is atheism to a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim

Just try to separate each incident on its own merits and you might just see the wood for the trees, fella! ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:06 am

Sven wrote:
murphy wrote:Was the Syrian migrant who hacked a pregnant German woman to death yesterday also inspired by the far right :lol:

To be honest, I don't believe you actually pay attention to anything outside your own head, so it's difficult to reason with you, murphy.

Any religion is (quote) "stupid" if you don't believe in it, as is atheism to a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim

Just try to separate each incident on its own merits and you might just see the wood for the trees, fella! ;) :ayatollah:

I don't give a f**k about any religion or certainly not Islam. Why should I?

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:52 am

murphy wrote:
Sven wrote:

I don't give a f**k about any religion or certainly not Islam. Why should I?

I didn't say you should, did I? :? :roll:

It is clear that you (quote) "don't give a f**k" for most things and equally that you don't think before you comment either

What I said (effectively) was that one man's belief is another man's antithesis and that your words show you to be clutching at straws to draw a single religion 'en bloc' into your misplaced theories

Your responses to date show that you don't really have a grip on the situation and are somewhat ignorant of the facts; otherwise you would have come back with something sensible, on topic and factually correct :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:33 pm

Some Muslims in this country like to ram their religion down our throats. Well I'll ram it down their throats when some of their savages do wrong. Terror related or not :)

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:18 pm

The person who said that Iraninan was a Christian. What Christian kills kids whilst shouting Allah Akbar ? To be honest I agree with Murphy on this 100% Just another Leftie trying to blame anyone other than the Islamists that are carrying out these atrocities.
A radio caller on a show the other day was complaining because the police shot dead these Rats in France and Germany, saying they could of shot them in the legs instead of killing them. Ain't got the time of day for these loons.

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The person who said that Iraninan was a Christian. What Christian kills kids whilst shouting Allah Akbar ? To be honest I agree with Murphy on this 100% Just another Leftie trying to blame anyone other than the Islamists that are carrying out these atrocities.
A radio caller on a show the other day was complaining because the police shot dead these Rats in France and Germany, saying they could of shot them in the legs instead of killing them. Ain't got the time of day for these loons.

totally agree the looney lefties are the first to run for cover in any war takes place leaving us normal people to protect our country

Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting

According to wikipedia mass murderer David Ali Sonboli had Shiite Iranian parents (to people with a bit of knowledge this is significant) and had converted to Christianity (lots of chat about this on internet).

Also according to wikipedia link above 7 of his 9 victims were Muslims......so I think this one is down to the "peace loving" religion of Christianity - this and many other mass shootings worldwide (look at the recent Christian mass shootings of Christian Police officers in the USA) but still the world record for biggest mass terrorist shooting spree is still the terrorist Christian war against Iraq by the terrorist Christian George Bush and his Christian terrorist lap dog Tony Blair - we're still feeling the repercussions till this day.

From now on I think we should mention the nominal religion of every criminal when mentioning their crimes.

Ali David Sonboly (called David S. by the police) was identified as the assailant. He was an 18-year-old Iranian-German with dual nationality.[14] The Munich Police Department said that the gunman was born and raised in Munich and had no criminal record.[21][28] He lived in an apartment in Maxvorstadt with his parents and younger brother.[29][30][31][32]

German Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière said he was the son of Shiite Muslims from Iran who came to Germany as asylum seekers in the 1990s.[33][34] Sonboly's parents told police their son had possibly converted to Christianity, but he was not religious.[35][36] Sonboly had a job distributing a free newspaper, the Münchener Wochenblatt.[37] Neighbors have described him as "polite"; "very friendly";[38] "intelligent, quiet and shy"; "a decent, normal guy"; "a little lazy"; and lonely.[6]

Police said that he had been in psychiatric care where he was treated for depression.[13][14] Prosecutors said he had been treated for two months in a mental care facility in 2015.[39] De Maiziere said he may have been bullied by his peers,[13] and police said he had suffered "bodily injury" in an incident involving other young people in 2012.[33] During the ordeal, Sonboly shouted that he had been bullied for seven years.[40] According to his former classmate, "[w]e always mobbed him in school, and he always told us that he would kill us".[41]

Sonboly had an obsession with mass shooters, including the perpetrator of the Winnenden school shooting in 2009; he compiled a scrapbook of news clippings on mass shootings and owned several books on the matter.[6][42] He also visited Winnenden and took pictures there.[43]

A classmate of Sonboly said that Sonboly changed his profile picture on the messaging service WhatsApp to a photo of Norwegian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik.[42][44]

Tell us then if you believe that we are all Christians out to harm Muslims why haven't you left the UK and sought asylum in a Muslim country such as Iran or Pakistan?

Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:Sigh I knew this was a mistake.... just read over your comments and stop and pause and think.

Are we talking crime or are we talking "terrorism" (a very loaded word that means different things to different people), are you implying that "Muslims" share a collective responsibility for the crimes committed by every other "Muslim" in the world?? Do you have any idea how many different races and peoples embrace Islam? The differences in language, culture, interpretation and versions of Islam?

If we you use the same logic as you then why aren't you held responsible for the millions of crimes - "terrorist" and "non-terrorist" crimes committed every year by "Christian", "atheists" etc
NB I've used inverted commas here to make a point - before you say you're not this nor that.

There is a huge conflation of all news "terrorist" at the moment - there are murders across Europe every day, in England and Wales there were 574 murders in 2015 alone!!!!! Do I hold you responsible for these murders?? Are you some how to blame?? Is it your culture?? Or is it your "religion"??

A lot of these shootings and stabbings are criminal matters and they're exploited by the media to whip up simple viewers and to instil fear. It's very easy to blame the 'other', especially when they are a weak and voiceless minority. There is no cover up, it's quite the opposite - it's the sexed up dossier again.

This murderer in Munich killed 9 people (amongst them 7 Muslims at least) - he targeted a very ethnically mixed area, he converted to Christianity hence the David in his name, he was born and raised in Munich, his parents were NOMINALLY Shia muslims (look it up it's a very important point which seems to have gone over your head - I leave you work it out), both his parents are very irreligious and in fact they fled Iran in the 1990s, he had mental health issues, Iranian Persians are considered by many historians "Aryans" - educate yourself and google it - and maybe he had self-hatred issues (it happens when some weak children of minority backgrounds want to be the same as their friends and start acting "whiter than white" in order to be accepted and build up a hatred of their own culture and people - they were called "coconuts " when I was in school, there might be one or two on this board).

The Syrian refugee had previous convictions and hacked a 51 (or 45) year old woman (not confirmed to be pregnant) with whom he had an emotional link (apparently). He was a known mental health case who was on the rampage - he was run over by a Muslim in his car and stopped in his tracks.

The other two recent attacks do seem to be "inspired" by ISIS. Remember ISIS was created by an unjust and unnecessary terrorist war on Iraq which shattered Iraq, killed tens of thousands and changed the status quo in the region. Also it seems as if these ISIS attacks are always perpetrated by the boozing, womanising and drug-taking types (not what you would call good Muslims I'm sure even a simpleton would agree). If people want to attack and curse ISIS then by all means go ahead - 99% of their victims are Muslims anyway.

However do not conflate ISIS with Islam or Muslims - you come across as a points-scorer so if you want to hate Islam/Muslims then sure go ahead and choke in your hatred and rage because it won't make a blind bit of difference to anyone. But at least be honest and don't try to justify it through grabbing the odd crime here and there and patching it all together to make a rather unconvincing case.

If I had known this would be moved from the main board I wouldn't have bothered writing the first bit. I think I'll stick to the footy now.

Typical response sweep the bad stuff under the carpet and blame everyone else for the rest. For Christ sake you go and educate yourself and learn the values of this country which have been around for thousands of years. You want to live here then you abide by the rules and that means taking responsibility.

Instead of pointing fingers at Christians and everyone else why not go into your Muslim community and 'educate' them and get more done to help the security agencies to route out the radical dangerous people who are there whether you like it or not.

Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:Sigh I knew this was a mistake.... just read over your comments and stop and pause and think.

A terrorist is someone who belongs to of sympathises with organisation/ideology that uses violence in pursuit of political aims. Crimes that do not fit this description do not fall into the same category

That's just an opinion which a lot would disagree with. I think minority groups are well funded by Western Governments.

Here is where I actually agree, the Shia community of Islam do not have the same history of using violence in Europe

How is this not a 'warning from Syria' :roll:

what is the point in regards to the question? Unchecked migration from Syria is a 'warning from Syria'

ISIS is able to recruit thousands upon thousands of young men from so many Countries, not just from the Middle East. Cardiff Islamist's have died in Syria.

Excellent choice :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The person who said that Iraninan was a Christian. What Christian kills kids whilst shouting Allah Akbar ? To be honest I agree with Murphy on this 100% Just another Leftie trying to blame anyone other than the Islamists that are carrying out these atrocities.

He had a picture of Anders Breivik as his profile picture and was obsessed with shootings. This was not a far right or Islamic inspired terror attack so stop shit stirring. He didn't shout Allah Akbar, turned out to be bullshit.

I hate Islam but you cannot blame the Munich shooting on Islamic terrorism, their was no religious or political motivation, he was just nuts and hitting back after years of bullying and being on benefits, he says as much in a video.

Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:25 pm

"Tell us then if you believe that we are all Christians out to harm Muslims why haven't you left the UK and sought asylum in a Muslim country such as Iran or Pakistan?"

Lol....you really are desperate! Because I don't believe that, maybe!?? Who on earth blamed Christians?? If you're in so much danger from "Muslim" terrorists then why don't you leave the UK (which apparently is about to become Muslim in a few years time according to "patriots" like BF) and seek asylum in Christian countries like Mexico, Russia or Romania? I know you're not a Christian you've told me once before if I remember correctly.

The point is that of course amongst the desperate and poor Syrian refugees there will be some criminals and maybe yes even a few ISIS agents - each country is free to accept or refuse these people and this is an issue which should be openly discussed and agreed by each country but to try and tarnish them all is of course unfair.

As explained previously I use the words Christian and "peace-loving religion" to make a point which yet again you've missed (as the words "Muslim" and peace-loving are often used to describe the actions of certain so called Muslims).

I have made clear that ISIS is an enemy to Islam and Muslims before it is that to anyone else.

It is indisputable and something that even the mass murdering, terrorist Tony Blair has hinted at, that his terrorist war (actually his support of George Bush's terrorist war) lead directly to the break up of Iraq as a viable state and consequently the conditions which created ISIS. We are still paying the price today and will do for many more years. This is not "blaming" this is reality. ISIS has to be crushed but it's important to understand how they came about, that's another article altogether.

ISIS is not Islam nor Islamic despite what they say, you only need to look at their actions but they are being used by many to demonise all Muslims and this is what this article was trying to do.

The Munich murderer was not Syrian and was not a refugee - but as we know these types of articles never stay on topic for long and soon descend into a sustained onslaught against other Muslims.

Seven of nine victims of the Munich murderer were Muslims!! Are you suggesting they were all in league with him?? Are they too morally responsible for this headcase?? Even assuming this guy was ISIS - and we know he converted to Christianity - of course I don't blame Christianity I just emphasise it to make a point.

"You want to live here then you abide by the rules and that means taking responsibility.
Instead of pointing fingers at Christians and everyone else why not go into your Muslim community and 'educate' them and get more done to help the security agencies to route out the radical dangerous people who are there whether you like it or not."

I have not "blamed" anyone - you repeat the same shit about "responsibility" - I repeat I am NOT responsible for their actions. I take 100% responsibilty for my actions, I do not take responsibilty for your actions, nor any one else's actions. Discussing the origins of something is not the same as blaming.

Also how on earth do you know what I do or don't do in my "community"?? Do you go to your "community" and root out the dangerous criminals in your "community"? Do you "educate" your "community"? You're playing the same game as Britain First, NF, EDL et al - tarring a whole diverse religious grouping with the same brush. For that BF guy in Leeds who stabbed the Labour politician to death - was that him? Or was that his "community - who all said he was a "lovely bloke" - where was he radicalised?

You don't have a clue at what is going on in the Islamic community as regards teaching. It's known full well that the majority of these ISIS attacks are perpetrated by guys who are boozers, womanisers, drug takers with long criminal records - now EVEN someone like you full of hatred of Muslims has to accept that these are not the actions of "good" practising Muslims. These types are almost always self radicalised via the internet, where their ignorance of Islam and general lack of education is easily manipulated.

Furthermore "IF" I want to live here, mr. points scorer, that has got f**k all to do with you and not in your control, you pompous self righteous git. I live here legally, I'm a Muslim and I will die a Muslim and there's f**k all you can do.

It's easy to attack Islam and Muslims on a footie board (which may be a very important part of your life but is just a footie board to most) with maybe one or two occasional Muslim users, you don't even have to have a cogent or reasoned argument (see some comments above) but for people with a conscience and an open mind I hope it's clearly ridiculous to conflate ISIS with Islam or Muslims - in much the same way it's ridiculous to blame Christianity or Christians world-wide for the actions of their fellow Christians in the IRA or the Serb slaughter of Muslim Bosnians or George Bush's war on Iraq.

Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:27 am

I'm on holiday, and where I am there are plenty of nationalities and I assume different religions.
But all I see is plenty of kids of different colours and different cultures all playing together.
Their parents may have burkhas, turbans or speedos on.
But every child is having fun and playing together.
No child is born a terrorist, a racist or whatever. I'm afraid we has adults create them, so perhaps we should take a good hard look at ourselves.
Yes I'm wary of a guy and his wife in her burka, but that is probably because of publicity and me being naive about different cultures.
But to see how other people from all parts of the world get along and are polite and kind to one another while on holiday, who knows perhaps it is only a minority that want war and destruction ?

Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:44 am

Bush did start all this and Blair. Hard to see how it will ever end. Shame we can't let them have there Islamic state to do whatever bollox they enjoy, as long as it stays within their borders so what. It wouldn't though so no brainer. Fortunately in Cardiff we have a very good and Muslim community that have been integrated over 100 years or more. good people who know exactly what's going on and who the bad eggs are.