Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Celtic support awesome today

Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:24 pm

and there ground wasn't even full and they got a new safe standing area where there fans can sing .there was about thirty thousand there for the visit of champions leciester

Re: Celtic support awesome today

Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Celtic unlucky to lose penalty shoot out but it was very good game hail hail

Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:04 am

Plastic paddy clowns, did they mock the murder of Lee Rigby again, did they wave their PLO flags. A social cancer since 1888 who should be closed down for allowing a predatory Paedophile to abuse youth players for three decades. Big Jock Knew and failed to contact the Police, their captain Billy McNeil admitted "it was an open secret at Parkhead" it's no surprise they can count Peter Tobin, Fred West and Jimmy Saville as supporters.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Wouldn't know about any of that I only commented on there vocal support thought they were great

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:55 pm

They never came to Cardiff on numerous occasions with big support

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:09 pm

We have only played them once as far as I know a few seasons ago when our ground opened they didn't bring many which was disappointing .but they where in the umbra cup on the Saturday they used to take big numbers everywhere for friendlies but times do change

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:50 pm

Annis I have to correct you I was at the July qualifier at Ninian when Celtic played Inter Cable Tel many years ago there were thousands!!The Ninian Pub was drunk dry, rather stupidly thousands of Celtic were not allowed in as they were not allowed to pay on the night at the gate !!! Jock by the way unlike Rangers Celtic do not smash towns up and cause Mayhem, remember Manchester and the UEFA Cup Final ??????

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Annis I have to correct you I was at the July qualifier at Ninian when Celtic played Inter Cable Tel many years ago there were thousands!!The Ninian Pub was drunk dry, rather stupidly thousands of Celtic were not allowed in as they were not allowed to pay on the night at the gate !!! Jock by the way unlike Rangers Celtic do not smash towns up and cause Mayhem, remember Manchester and the UEFA Cup Final ??????

A few of us Cardfiff went for a drink in the Ninian before the game ,The place erupted as soon as we walked in. Bottles flying everywhere and the rumour was that Celtic nicked the till :o :bluescarf:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:29 pm

Jock wrote:Plastic paddy clowns, did they mock the murder of Lee Rigby again, did they wave their PLO flags. A social cancer since 1888 who should be closed down for allowing a predatory Paedophile to abuse youth players for three decades. Big Jock Knew and failed to contact the Police, their captain Billy McNeil admitted "it was an open secret at Parkhead" it's no surprise they can count Peter Tobin, Fred West and Jimmy Saville as supporters.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pr ... im-5430461

:wave:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:54 pm

Jock wrote:Plastic paddy clowns, did they mock the murder of Lee Rigby again, did they wave their PLO flags. A social cancer since 1888 who should be closed down for allowing a predatory Paedophile to abuse youth players for three decades. Big Jock Knew and failed to contact the Police, their captain Billy McNeil admitted "it was an open secret at Parkhead" it's no surprise they can count Peter Tobin, Fred West and Jimmy Saville as supporters.

C*n*s the lot of them

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:54 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Let's hope jock reads that quick enough to throw insults the other way

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:32 pm

FTOF

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:40 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

Newco fans can't read.

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:57 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

Your missing the point completely, nonces come from every section of society, they are wired up wrong. The most shameful thing about the Celtic Boys Club scandal was the acceptance among so many at Celtic park of what Billy McNeil called "an open secret at Parkhead" the abuse by Jim Torbertt spanned three decades and hundreds were abused while senior players, coaches and directors turned a blind eye, when it was finally brought to the attention of Jock Stein he decided against informing the police, preferring rather to physically throw Torbertt out of Celtic Park. Incredibly after Stein died Torbertt was allowed back into Celtic Park where he abused more kids till one of his victims showed tremendous bravery and went to the police and the cu,nt was jailed. There was a second coach who abused boys on a on a Celtic boys club tour of the USA, where the "good" name of club was put before the abused child and the official team photographer was caught taking pictures of young players in the changing room. They truly are a social cancer.

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:23 pm

I still wouldn't know about any of that jock all I commented on was I thought there support was superb against lescister I can't help it you have a deep hatred of celtic