Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VIDEO-VIOLENCE FLARES WITH UP TO 2,000 DESCEND ON TOWN '

Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Fook me, I can't believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life watching the newly added video. This is why England got battered out in the Euros, their so called 'hoolies' or 'lads' just want to bounce around, chuck a few bricks, then go back to the pub and brag about what they've done. Yes, this is another post on here with lots of views which is obviously good for the site, but the vast majority of the people involved these days look like they don't actually want to fight! No photos added to this post please, ta :laughing6:

Re: VIDEO-VIOLENCE FLARES WITH UP TO 2,000 DESCEND ON TOWN '

Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:27 am

ccfcsince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:Why?

A large group of people, including groups with apparently a low mental age causing problems for ordinary people who just want to carry on with their day to day lives in a peaceful manner.

Should those causing trouble

A) be encouraged as just " lads" ?

B) be condemned by all and made examples of when arrested and charged?

Which view do you take Annis as you have a degree of influence through this board?

As you very well Keith know. I am a family man nowadays and you personally see me at every game with my daughter.
Yes I was a bit of lad growing up, but we mostly all move on, I certainly have.

Have I done anything so really bad in life compared to what is happening in Society, No in my opinion, but I would Say this everyone out there all this now a days is really not worth it and to be honest I only report it like I report everything else.

But funny thing is Keith, more people view these topics than any others.

Annis

You and I disagree on many things but one thing I have no doubt about is that you are now very much a dedicated and true family man.

But you didn't answer my question.

Do you condone or condemn the actions of people like the Sheffield. It'd who caused such people and indeed caused distress to many people, including local families.How would you feel if your daughters were confronted or upset by these thugs? Would you still regard them as harmless " lads" or should they be discouraged from their actions by stiff penalties?
I know that if , say, I was on a seaside trip ( as many innocent people caught up in this) with my granddaughter these " lads" caused her to experience fear or danger, I would be delighted if they were arrested and given long prison sentences. Wouldn't you?

Keith,
As you know I am straight to the point even if might upset some.
I don't support or back it and I was and still am against innocent people being caught up in any sort of violence/trouble,

Thanks for clarifying that. I thought that is your current view on these things but your earlier posts didn't make that clear.

Unfortunately some who post on here don't seem to have the same opinion and still seem to think that this "lads " behaviour is harmless and acceptable

I don't think anybody on here wants innocent people hurt so silly question in the first place tbh, and maybe a personal issue?? also, I am sure you have seen your mates involved in such like over the years? you know, the ones you go to games with nowadays :roll: