Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Gaza looking better today(Paul Gascoigne)

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:41 am

wez1927 wrote:
ashi83 wrote:Don't like being called out, do you?

I'm glad your extensive travel 'all over the world' has helped build your vocabulary and conversation skills. :laughing6:

How is it being called out :lol: still don't alter the fact that most Muslim countries are dirty :lol:

Where your ignorance and racism has been shown up is that you tried to back up your initial racist nonsense by a claim to be extensively travelled. Then you post a list of just a handful of countries (and a city you didn't even know wasn't a country) which shows your worldwide travel is far from extensive plus the vast majority of those you list are not even predominantly Muslim countries. You list mainly countries where Roman Catholic , Buddhist and Hindu are the main religions.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:56 am

ccfcsince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I'm glad your extensive travel 'all over the world' has helped build your vocabulary and conversation skills. :laughing6:

How is it being called out :lol: still don't alter the fact that most Muslim countries are dirty :lol:

Where your ignorance and racism has been shown up is that you tried to back up your initial racist nonsense by a claim to be extensively travelled. Then you post a list of just a handful of countries (and a city you didn't even know wasn't a country) which shows your worldwide travel is far from extensive plus the vast majority of those you list are not even predominantly Muslim countries. You list mainly countries where Roman Catholic , Buddhist and Hindu are the main religions.
of course they are not Muslim countries coz why would I go to a Muslim country when I can't stand the religion and there way of life, you may be happy with there way of life and there teachings but many like myself are not its not racist to hate a backward ideology,you come across as a right smart arse tw*t this thread was on about a football player and I answered you about my phone auto correcting when I posted it but as you are the spelling police on this board you decided to get involved how about staying off my threads with your smart arse comments in future

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:11 am

another thing do you hear at the moment of Roman Catholic , Buddhist and Hindu choping up pregnant women and shooting children in shopping malls?????? lefties like you Keith make me sick people like you have blood on your hands ,also your views on brexit have put money over our citizens security wake up and pull your head from out of your ass

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:02 pm

wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

of course they are not Muslim countries coz why would I go to a Muslim country when I can't stand the religion and there way of life, you may be happy with there way of life and there teachings but many like myself are not its not racist to hate a backward ideology,you come across as a right smart arse tw*t this thread was on about a football player and I answered you about my phone auto correcting when I posted it but as you are the spelling police on this board you decided to get involved how about staying off my threads with your smart arse comments in future

You are tying yourself up in knots here with constant contradictions of what you are saying.

I joined in the thread because I objected to your blatant racism and apparent ignorance , not to check the spelling (p.s. it is "their" not "there" :) )

You first of all said you based your beliefs on being knowledgeable because you were well travelled then , in a subsequent post , state that you have only visited a handful of countries.

Now you say you would not wish to visit a Muslim country because you can`t stand their religion and their way of life but , amongst those few countries you list is Morocco - you contradict yourself again.

You are correct in saying this thread started as one about a footballer , but you chose to turn it into a racist one , nobody else.

Personally , I do not believe in any religions , but I hope I am grown up enough to understand that others do and let them follow their own beliefs without resorting to your style of racist bile. To not agree with your racist stance does not mean that I am a supporter of the religion you have such a hate for (or any other religion).