Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gaza looking better today(Paul Gascoigne)

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:21 pm

Gaza looking better today(Paul Gascoigne)
looks alot better
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: gaza looking better today

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Lets see if he keeps it up.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:26 pm

and this one last week
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Thought you were out in Palestine then Waz. That's where Gaza is right? ;)

Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:38 pm

norms76 wrote:Thought you were out in Palestine then Waz. That's where Gaza is right? ;)

Don't be silly, Wez wouldn't leave the UK!

Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:40 pm

Owain wrote:
norms76 wrote:Thought you were out in Palestine then Waz. That's where Gaza is right? ;)

been all over the world but never to a dirty Muslim county !

Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

Lol ... there's a couple on here that won't like that mate!

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:40 pm

wez1927 wrote:looks alot better

Great to see :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:20 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

Never been to London then lol

Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:43 pm

nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

:lol:

Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:44 pm

nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

You not going to the Birmingham match? Biggest Muslim hole about

Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Reza wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

You not going to the Birmingham match? Biggest Muslim hole about

they voted out :lol:

Re: Gaza looking better today(Paul Gascoigne)

Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

Wez. I think this is going well over your head here.

Firstly, Gaza is a place. The footballer is known as Gazza.

Secondly, when you make your racist comment about a " dirty Muslim county" did your post mean to say " country".

Doesn't show your posts to be the best does it?

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:11 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

Wez. I think this is going well over your head here.

Firstly, Gaza is a place. The footballer is known as Gazza.

Secondly, when you make your racist comment about a " dirty Muslim county" did your post mean to say " country".

Doesn't show your posts to be the best does it?

auto correct on my phone and I couldn't edit it as it was moved by a mod to a sticky but I stand by my comments on dirty Muslim COUNTRY'S you might love Islam and the backward religion but I like many others don't

Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:57 pm

He's looking a bit rough here
https://stephenjacks58.files.wordpress. ... 4/09/7.jpg

Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:45 pm

frazier wrote:He's looking a bit rough here
https://stephenjacks58.files.wordpress. ... 4/09/7.jpg

That's Jamie vardy :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:50 pm

http://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynam ... 433637.jpg

:lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

been all over the world

I'm surprised you aren't more open minded then.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Owain wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

been all over the world

Im very open minded, which is why I've got my eyes very open about Islam and the med evil religion ,maybe you should try and open your eyes up or just get your head out of the sand and see the world wide problem that this backward religion is causing

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

been all over the world

Im very open minded, which is why I've got my eyes very open about Islam and the med evil religion ,maybe you should try and open your eyes up or just get your head out of the sand and see the world wide problem that this backward religion is causing

When you say you are open minded , you hardly come across as a deep thinker in your posts.

Out of interest, which countries have you visited in your " all over the world" travels, which of them would you regard as " dirty Muslim" countries and , if you felt that way about them, what was your reason for visiting them?

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:29 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

been all over the world

When you say you are open minded , you hardly come across as a deep thinker in your posts.

Out of interest, which countries have you visited in your " all over the world" travels, which of them would you regard as " dirty Muslim" countries and , if you felt that way about them, what was your reason for visiting them?

you just come across as a up your own arse tw*t and a Muslim lover

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:46 pm

wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

been all over the world

So when you are unable/ incapable of providing an honest straight answer to a reasonable and intelligent question, you prefer instead to resort to insults?
That was hardly an example of your claimed open minded views was it?

Please try again and answer the question you were asked. At least then readers of this forum can have a discussion linked to the basis of your views , which are currently unclear and unsupported.

The only thing clear from your response so far is that you consider anyone who is not racist to be a " Muslim lover".

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:13 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Owain wrote:

been all over the world

So when you are unable/ incapable of providing an honest straight answer to a reasonable and intelligent question, you prefer instead to resort to insults?
That was hardly an example of your claimed open minded views was it?

Please try again and answer the question you were asked. At least then readers of this forum can have a discussion linked to the basis of your views , which are currently unclear and unsupported.

The only thing clear from your response so far is that you consider anyone who is not racist to be a " Muslim lover".

going on this and previous topics you a Muslim lover but back to your question I've been India,Thailand,Cambodia,UAE ,Dubai , Mexico,Morocco and I've got to say that the predominantly Muslim countries are the dirtiest apart from dubai

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:56 am

wez1927 wrote:.... back to your question I've been India, Thailand, Cambodia, UAE, Dubai, Mexico, Morocco and I've got to say that the predominantly Muslim countries are the dirtiest apart from dubai

You don't help yourself Wez.

So, when you originally said you had been around the world but NOT to any Muslim countries, you actually meant you HAD been to some Muslim countries, ie Morocco and UAE.

Oh and Dubai is not a country.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:35 am

wez1927 wrote:going on this and previous topics you a Muslim lover but back to your question I've been India,Thailand,Cambodia,UAE ,Dubai , Mexico,Morocco and I've got to say that the predominantly Muslim countries are the dirtiest apart from dubai

A fairly narrow range of countries (and a city thrown in) to be considered 'all over the world'.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:29 am

ashi83 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:going on this and previous topics you a Muslim lover but back to your question I've been India,Thailand,Cambodia,UAE ,Dubai , Mexico,Morocco and I've got to say that the predominantly Muslim countries are the dirtiest apart from dubai

A fairly narrow range of countries (and a city thrown in) to be considered 'all over the world'.

4 continents :lol: lots of travel and english language experts on this threads :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:43 am

wez1927 wrote:
ashi83 wrote:

4 continents :lol: lots of travel and english language experts on this threads :lol:

There are over 190 countries in the world, according to the above you've visited 6 of them outside the UK. Including UK, you've been to about 4% of the countries on earth.

I'm no travel expert, but I've been to over 40 countries and lived in 4, and even I wouldn't say I've been all over the world, especially not to the degree where I am comfortable making offensive and rash statements about billions of people, collectively.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:46 am

ashi83 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ashi83 wrote:

There are over 190 countries in the world, according to the above you've visited 6 of them outside the UK. Including UK, you've been to about 4% of the countries on earth.

I'm no travel expert, but I've been to over 40 countries and lived in 4, and even I wouldn't say I've been all over the world, especially not to the degree where I am comfortable making offensive and rash statements about billions of people, collectively.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:47 am

Don't like being called out, do you?

I'm glad your extensive travel 'all over the world' has helped build your vocabulary and conversation skills. :laughing6:

Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:19 am

ashi83 wrote:Don't like being called out, do you?

I'm glad your extensive travel 'all over the world' has helped build your vocabulary and conversation skills. :laughing6:

How is it being called out :lol: still don't alter the fact that most Muslim countries are dirty :lol: