REVENGE: England Fans are plotting Revenge against Russia

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:44 am

'Firm of Firms' English football hooligans promise revenge in Russia at World Cup 2018

ENGLISH football hooligans are promising vengeance at the 2018 World Cup after thuggish Russian Ultras hunted down Brit fans in France.

The ointment gang member added: “Bradford City and Leeds, West Ham and Chelsea, Villa and Birmingham, Burnley and Blackburn, we’ll all forget the domestic hatred and the Russians will feel the full force of England.”

By Henry Holloway / Published 22nd July 2016

REVENGE: England hooligans are plotting vengeance against Russian Ultras

Hooligans from across the country are promising to create a super-firm of thugs to sweep across Russia in a wave of organised chaos.

Firms from teams across England are planning to join forces in the hope of giving the vicious Russian Ultras payback in their back garden when the World Cup comes to the motherland.

However, they will be facing tough opposition as the ultra-violent Russian have already warned there will be "dead Brits" in 2018.

“The Russians were a joke - running around with bum bags and boxing gloves on”
Brit hooligan
Just under 2,000 of England’s most notorious fans couldn’t get to France as they are the subject of banning orders from grounds meaning they had to hand their passports to cops.

But many of the orders will have expired in time for Russia 2018.

Russian Ultras waged a war of terror on England fans, attacking groups of boozing and singing Brits in planned raids as the Ruskis plundered shirts and flags as scalps.

A senior figure in Bradford City’s feared Ointment gang revealed: “All the clubs are going to come together for this. The Russians think they’ve got one over on us and they need correcting.

“A proper firm will be going out there and Russians won’t know what’s hit them. A lot of the top lads couldn’t get to France but that won’t be the case in 2018.”

He added: "The Russians are a joke – running around with bum bags and boxing gloves on and hitting 50-year-old blokes and filming it on Go-Pros.

"What’s that all about? Five guys smashing a chair over a kid while he’s having a pint with his mates and nicking his flag. There’s nothing brave about that.

"And their f*****g clobber? They dress like scruffs who've just bought up the sale rail at Sports Direct."

One Arsenal hooligan said: "England need to get prepared for Russia. We need revenge. Their hooligans caught us off guard."

While a member of a Liverpool firm added: "The pictures and videos from France will inspire English hooligans who will be looking to find a way to get to the World Cup 2018."

Another English football fan added: "Next time Russia see England at a stadium, English hooligans will f*** s*** up."

However there have been safety fears over the World Cup 2018 – which is now marred with further controversy following the revelation over state-sponsored doping at the Olympics.

Russian Ultras have already pledged violence and videos of all-girl hooligans firms have emerged getting ready to wage war on foreign fans.

One English footie hooligan was not impressed with the idea of the so-called Firm of Firms.

He said: "English think the Russians are bad now, do not go to the World Cup.

"They will destroy every firm that lands in their country. This is a warm up for them. They are trained animals."

SMASH: Russian Ultras attacked England fans in the stadium after a 1-1 draw

Government records show 3,200 fans with football-related convictions­ were barred from travel to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

A similar number were banned from the 2006 contest in Germany.

But the number with active travel bans has dwindled to 1,832 and fell still lower over the next two years.

Most bans are put in place for three to 10 years depending on the offence.

The ointment gang member added: “Bradford City and Leeds, West Ham and Chelsea, Villa and Birmingham, Burnley and Blackburn, we’ll all forget the domestic hatred and the Russians will feel the full force of England.”
Attachments
587907.jpg
587907.jpg (55.48 KiB) Viewed 13033 times
587908.jpg
587908.jpg (78.93 KiB) Viewed 13034 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: REVENGE: England Fans are plotting Revenge against Russi

Postby Jasonccfc » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:14 am

Won't happen. The Uk police forces will clamp down harder leading up to the world cup with loads more banning orders where as most other countries just let their fans get away with anything and allow them to travel..
Jasonccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:18 am

Jasonccfc wrote:Won't happen. The Uk police forces will clamp down harder leading up to the world cup with loads more banning orders where as most other countries just let their fans get away with anything and allow them to travel..

Jason,Thats exactly how I see it.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby nubbsy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:58 am

What a load of shit. A bunch of kids chatting shit on social media and they make a news article out of it. These muppets are guna get innocent English supporters seriously hurt or worse.
nubbsy

Postby Plymuff Bloobird » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Wasn't aware Ingerland had already qualified?
Plymuff Bloobird

Postby caerblue » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:04 pm

It would be a good idea to see if england actually qualify first
caerblue

Postby murphy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:39 pm

Football hooliganism is f**k all in this country now, if they qualify they'll never have a firm in Russia capable of smashing a local firm. Don't know why people keep banging on about it.
murphy

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:41 pm

The Russians disappeared when the Welsh arrived :laughing6:
Cardiffcitymad

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:48 pm

caerblue wrote:It would be a good idea to see if england actually qualify first

Looking at their group they will walk it again!!
pembroke allan

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:48 pm

What no Millwall :lol: :lol: If England decide to bring it in Russia I'm not kidding some will come home in body bags. Completely different metal out there. Even the best of the best of all the clubs including non league teams would come out losers. Russia had no more than 150 lads at any one time in France and they reeked havoc demolishing all in front of them.
In Russia they will have thousand of the same caliber. I bet the Russians are quaking in there boots from a rant by the Ointment :lol:
Nuclearblue

Postby caerblue » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Nothing is certain in football mate,did you see all the england fans in paris and lille,they had already booked up hotels,being over confident England would top the group
caerblue

Postby cardiff 74 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:04 pm

You get locked up in Russia and you will never come home stay well away I say but I can't even see england qualfying
cardiff 74

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:10 pm

caerblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Nothing is certain in football mate,did you see all the england fans in paris and lille,they had already booked up hotels,being over confident England would top the group

I seen plenty of those about, even had tickets for our games!!
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Bluebird For Life » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:38 am

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:Wasn't aware Ingerland had already qualified?

My thoughts exactly...
Bluebird For Life

Postby AfricanBluebird » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:50 am

The Ointment gang. :lol

Does the body shop gets closed when they arrive in town for a game?
AfricanBluebird

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:44 am

Nuclearblue wrote:What no Millwall :lol: :lol: If England decide to bring it in Russia I'm not kidding some will come home in body bags. Completely different metal out there. Even the best of the best of all the clubs including non league teams would come out losers. Russia had no more than 150 lads at any one time in France and they reeked havoc demolishing all in front of them.
In Russia they will have thousand of the same caliber. I bet the Russians are quaking in there boots from a rant by the Ointment :lol:

I'd love our government to pay for all that want to go.Solve our hooligan problem in this country once and for all.

And you could be our Chief Hooly reporter.

If these lot are right in the head then I don't wanna be. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:35 am

In other words at best some England hooligans will kick the shit out of a group of Russians that they out number 5 to 1 before disappearing into the shadows.

Seen it all before. :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:41 am

Nuclearblue wrote:What no Millwall :lol: :lol: If England decide to bring it in Russia I'm not kidding some will come home in body bags. Completely different metal out there. Even the best of the best of all the clubs including non league teams would come out losers. Russia had no more than 150 lads at any one time in France and they reeked havoc demolishing all in front of them.

TBH 150 fans of any nation could reek havoc if they pick their targets correctly. Generally that means finding targets where they out number the other side 4 or 5 to 1.

The Russians were no different and sulked off once the cat was out of the bag. I have to agree with the poster above that the Government should pay for the so called 'best' to travel to Russia because in one way or the other it would solve England's hooli problem in one go.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby DreamWelsh » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:22 pm

It's not the Russian ultras the English need to worry about its the Russian police, they are extreme at best nothing like the French police, they will beat the living day lights out of any trouble maker on Putins orders no doubt, Putin is running his hands waiting for this.
DreamWelsh

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:11 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

TBH 150 fans of any nation could reek havoc if they pick their targets correctly. Generally that means finding targets where they out number the other side 4 or 5 to 1.

The Russians were no different and sulked off once the cat was out of the bag. I have to agree with the poster above that the Government should pay for the so called 'best' to travel to Russia because in one way or the other it would solve England's hooli problem in one go.

But the majority of the time they were the ones with vastly smaller numbers.
Nuclearblue

Postby Jasonccfc » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

The majority of the times they used tools on fans who were not there for trouble and familes regardless of age or gender.
Jasonccfc

Postby BracklaBlue72 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

The majority of the times they used tools on fans who were not there for trouble and familes regardless of age or gender.

Oh come on! Are you really trying to say that the English weren't already involved in trouble with French gangs and the French police BEFORE the Russians arrived? The Russians obviously saw the news reports of drunken fat middle aged idiots throwing stubby bottles and plastic chairs and thought ' they think they're so 'ard, we'll show them!' Funny how there was no trouble with us when we played them a week later innit :thumbright:
BracklaBlue72

Postby murphy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Us Welsh didn't look for trouble with the English that's why. Russians and French did.
murphy

Postby blue for you » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:15 am

England are no match for Russia and there is no way they could compete with the Russians especially on home soil. The only ones who would put up a decent front would be the polish. England are bully's simple as that, they were happy to cause mayhem with locals and innocent fans until Russians turned up and turned them over....time and time again
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not talking about me
blue for you

Postby Magners » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:19 pm

Looking at the videos in the streets the English fans who got hit by Russians were all game for it. There was even one clip of an England fan dressed as a knight on his mobile phone when 100 Russians went past him and not one of them threw a punch at him.

The stadium was different.
Magners

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:50 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Oh come on! Are you really trying to say that the English weren't already involved in trouble with French gangs and the French police BEFORE the Russians arrived? The Russians obviously saw the news reports of drunken fat middle aged idiots throwing stubby bottles and plastic chairs and thought ' they think they're so 'ard, we'll show them!' Funny how there was no trouble with us when we played them a week later innit :thumbright:

Spot on, England caused havoc in Marseille, then the Russian's sorted them out. I saw no trouble at all in France, but maybe that's because I was respectful and didn't go looking for it.
Tonteg Bluebird

Return to General Chat