Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CCFC Tickets for Home and Away Fixtures Are Out For '

Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:57 pm

:bluebird: ' CCFC Tickets for Home and Away Fixtures Are Out For The Following Matches ' :bluebird:

Tickets for Exeter, Bournemouth and Bristol Rovers away are now on sale along with the home fixtures for QPR, Blackburn and Reading. :bluebird:

Thurs 28th July - Exeter City vs Cardiff City XI - St James Park, 7:30pm

Sat 30th July - AFC Bournemouth vs Cardiff City - Dean Court, 3pm.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: Cardiff City fixtures 2016/17 :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thursday 11 Aug 2016 7.45pm Bristol Rover EFL Cup (A)

The '16/17 pricing structure means that Adult match tickets can be purchased for as little as £16 for members, or £18 on general sale.

Sunday 14 Aug 2016, 3pm - Queens Park Rangers (H)

Wednesday 17th Aug 2016, 7:45pm - Blackburn Rovers (H)

Saturday 27 Aug 2016, 3pm - Reading (H)

' THE TICKETS FOR BIRMINGHAM AND FULHAM AWAY ARE NOT ON SALE YET '

Saturday 6 Aug 2016, 3pm - Birmingham City (A)

Saturday 20 Aug 2016, 3pm - Fulham (A)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CCFC Tickets for Home and Away Fixtures Are Out For '

Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:43 pm

TICKET PRICES
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=175002 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:32 pm

E-ticketing is as shit as it was last season. Just tried buying a Bristol Rovers ticket only to be told I don't the right privalages on my account despite being an ST holder. It was giving the same shit last season despite being a gold member :evil:

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:37 pm

murphy wrote:E-ticketing is as shit as it was last season. Just tried buying a Bristol Rovers ticket only to be told I don't the right privalages on my account despite being an ST holder. It was giving the same shit last season despite being a gold member :evil:

I should have asked but was rushing as I ordered it just after 5, I had the same issue.. I would ring up unless they sort it out ASAP.

Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:15 am

Dando
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2016/07/1 ... g-matches/? :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Cheers Annis, hopefully we will take 1,000 up to Rovers, a ground to tick of the list for myself. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:42 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Cheers Annis, hopefully we will take 1,000 up to Rovers, a ground to tick of the list for myself. :ayatollah:

No doubt we'll take the 1000. Old rivalry and cheap tickets, booked mine earlier :bluescarf: