Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WALES V BELGIUM TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE "

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:02 am

They are pricey but if you really want to follow your team they on on here!

http://www.viagogo.com/ww/Sports-Ticket ... BF1-078124

Re: " WALES V BELGIUM TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE "

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:46 am

They are always available on Viagogo. What I would stress is they don't tell you what end they are in so you could get them for £220 each and be right amongst Belgiuns..My mate had issue with earlier group game on these tickets.

Also, even if you are crazy enough to fork up >£220, the tax and % cut added on would bump them up to way over £300 so again be careful.

Lets hope these greedy bstards cant sell them and are left with them in their hands while we are all in the fanzone!

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:06 am

I bought 4 off viagogo a couple of years back for Milan v Juventus and paid around £250 for the lot and were able to choose where we sat which was in with the Milan ultras and what a great experience that was. So, not always massively overpriced; you are right though to add the tax and commission but for a QF you are going to have pay over the odds unfortunately - its simple supply and demand and people will be prepared to pay it. The main advantage I guess is that they are legitimate tickets. A word of caution though, we had to have id that matched the resale names on the vouchers we had and only one of us did which almost caused an issue, they don't tell you this when you buy them so worth noting.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:38 am

How does this website work with picking up tickets etc ?

Expecting prices to drop tomorrow Portugal vs Poland are only like 40 quid a ticket now on match day

Might buy tomorrow depending on how it all works ?

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:46 am

Presumably this close to kick off you would just get a voucher with both yours and the original buyers name on it [for domestic games they purchase seats from season ticket holders so all tickets are legitimate] that you take to the official exchange point, as they don't have time to get match tickets to you, but not sure. Make sure you take id though.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:19 am

I bought 4 for the Slovakia game advertised on Viagogo at £55 each by the time i paid Fees and tax,packaging they worked out at £78 each. We were in the Slovak end of the ground but it was the greatest footy day i can remember. The name on the tickets was Wolfgang Schnieder and he posted them with UPS from Baden Baden it took 2 days .

Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 am

my mate bought off viagogo for one of the Spanish games 2 weeks ago, there are reps out there that will meet you with the tickets - not vouchers so not worries about the transfer.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:30 pm

They are now around 180 they gone down about 100 quid in a day
They dropped 40 quid in last 2 hours
Il be buying about midday tomorrow hopping there around 100 each by then

So this website is fine and everyone who's used it had no problems?
Hopefully the name on ticket won't be an issue

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:05 pm

I was drinking outside the railway station today, a big congregation of fans. We was approached by some England fans who told us they have four tickets to sell, purchased at €195 and they were looking for €600 we laughed at them and they said they'll be going to the game... But let's face it they didn't come out to drink and celebrate with the Welsh, they wanted to make a buck off us... Plenty of welshies looking for tickets but nobody is going to pay this much!! Jokers they are :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:09 pm

€600 each that is!