Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leon Osman and Tony Tibbert released on a free

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Sign them both up, if we can afford their wages. Class players the both of them :bluebird:

Re: Leon Osman and Tony Tibbert released on a free

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:48 pm

hibbert

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:05 pm

we are cost cutting again so no chance :bluescarf:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:11 pm

I like Osman, a good player and someone I would like to have in our dressing room.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:43 am

I would love to have Leon Osman at CCFC as well but personally I think the chances of him coming here are slim. I do, of course, know him from photographing so many Everton games over the last 3 seasons - but additionally his son plays for a Junior side that my mate manages up here. Ive seen him pitchside a few times on a Sunday and got the impression that, when his Everton days are over, he would stay in Merseyside.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:13 am

Paul Keevil wrote:I would love to have Leon Osman at CCFC as well but personally I think the chances of him coming here are slim. I do, of course, know him from photographing so many Everton games over the last 3 seasons - but additionally his son plays for a Junior side that my mate manages up here. Ive seen him pitchside a few times on a Sunday and got the impression that, when his Everton days are over, he would stay in Merseyside.

Well thats that then. :lol: Can't even dream on this one :lol: