Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Clough on his way '

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:57 pm

BREAKING: Norwich City are set to sign Bolton Wanderers forward Zach Clough. #NCFC #BWFC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Clough on his way '

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:22 pm

Good player.

Way out of our reach unfortunately.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:46 pm

i was screaming for this just before the end of the season and I was told he's not good enough for us.. Bolton have major money worries so don't understand why we wasn't all over this and as per usual we have allowed a rival to swoop in. I bet its less than a million

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:34 am

GummiTheBluebird wrote:i was screaming for this just before the end of the season and I was told he's not good enough for us.. Bolton have major money worries so don't understand why we wasn't all over this and as per usual we have allowed a rival to swoop in. I bet its less than a million

We are still shopping at Poundland don't forget. I can only see us signing players with a "team ethic" rather than skilful and exciting individuals, ala Norn Ireland, Iceland.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:16 am

he is pound land prices.. do you think immers came here to be paid pennies? and we will continue to be linked with random Scandinavians and Portuguese players and take a risk rather than someone who can do it here and is proven.. its baffling at times :ayatollah: :ayatollah: