Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shower of shit

Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:28 am

I feel for the likes of the English fans we were with for best part of 3 days in Lille, vast majority decent lads and we had a good craic.
But the media, players, FA, and every jumped up arrogant prick who surround themselves with that shower of shit can shove it up their arses. They can keep it.
Back out to Lille Thursday then. Wales in a Quarter Final like, absolute madness cannot wait to get over there.

Re: Shower of shit

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:18 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:I feel for the likes of the English fans we were with for best part of 3 days in Lille, vast majority decent lads and we had a good craic.
But the media, players, FA, and every jumped up arrogant prick who surround themselves with that shower of shit can shove it up their arses. They can keep it.
Back out to Lille Thursday then. Wales in a Quarter Final like, absolute madness cannot wait to get over there.

I agree with you, I stopped off in St.Etienne on the way down to Toulouse, had a great time with them - especially the Geordies - they were fun, and had a great ambiance going with the French and Slovaks.

On a separate post I mentioned I was in the Russian end with Spartak supporters for the Wales game. They said they had a great time with the English in Marseille. they were 200-300m from the aggro, but were drinking, singing with the English, and even met up with the same group in Lille... got a Spartak shirt to prove it!

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:45 pm

I was in Toulouse and had no problems with the Russians. when we were in lens some England fans were a good laugh but unfortunately it didn't take long before the "sheep shagging" insults rose to the surface. On the whole they english just don't like us.....simple

Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:18 pm

The only groups I saw being provocative in their chanta in Paris were English. Plenty of sound ones but more knob heads than your average nation. How you can feel sorry for them I do not know...