Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

There's a ridiculous amount of plastic fans getting their ha

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:17 am

There's a ridiculous amount of plastic fans getting their hands on Wales tickets. Will we see them for the World Cup qualifiers? I doubt it

Re: There's a ridiculous amount of plastic fans getting thei

Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:16 am

Hopefully... So we can build our fan base up and fill the CCS every competitive match we play.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:33 am

Plastics,the future of football. :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:30 am

most of the fans there are fair weather fans, nothing wrong with using success to build a lifelong following, but it is highly likely that a poor qualifying campaign or two and they will stop attending games.

as i've said before, its incredibly easy to support a successful team, the test of a fan is whether they support the team though the bad times. sadly, as with cardiff city, most are incredibly fickle and desert abruptly.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:31 am

unfortunately success brings this. And welsh fans are probably the worlds worst. We know that from CCFC, we also seen last year what happens to crowds once success fades away.

I actually enjoy the buzz that Wales in the euros has brought, but would like people to stick around for the long haul!

Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Unfortunately Cardiff city have a very poor history so most fans think the club isn't owed any loyalty.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:42 pm

Good luck to anyone who gets a ticket. The support has been fantastic not plastic :thumbup:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:51 pm

skiprat wrote:Unfortunately Cardiff city have a very poor history so most fans think the club isn't owed any loyalty.

Agree, Loyalty works both ways - from club and fan's and Bluebirds supporters have been through some shit over the past few years BUT let's start getting it right for 2016/17 season - TOGETHER :thumbup:

Blooobirds forever !!! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :old:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 pm

We'll be singing fkin hymns and Arias again Friday. Egg twats

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:15 pm

I'm not worried about the plastics only when they try and unite England and Wales like as if they are the mother Theresa's of football!! That was cringey

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:18 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:There's a ridiculous amount of plastic fans getting their hands on Wales tickets. Will we see them for the World Cup qualifiers? I doubt it

Depends on how they (Wales) start in the qualifiers, I guess! ;)

Plastics are everywhere in society now. We have seen it at Cardiff City, the Jacks are currently experiencing it, as have others (cricket and cycling come to mind)

I know one guy (from Penarth) who openly wears two jersey's to rugby matches so he can 'mix' with the winning fans in the bar after a game!

Just one bandwagon to another. Sadly, that's how it is. No commitment to any one club, sport or cause! :cry:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Plastics,the future of football. :lol:

That's modern football :thumbup:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:42 am

griff105 wrote:We'll be singing fkin hymns and Arias again Friday. Egg twats

Na sorry this is something where some peoples mentality is totally fked up! Its a welsh song, yes rugby focused but who the hell cares. This anti rugby is pathetic tbh with a few down CCS.

Same for Calon Lan, wow that sounded fantastic against Slovakia - much better than "Don't take me home"

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:35 am

Plastics? So I'm assuming you'd rather see the odd few hundred fans going away to Azerbaijan to relive the glory days of not competing for f**k all.

These plastics are the future of Wales football. Get used to it.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:43 am

RYANBLUE wrote:

Na sorry this is something where some peoples mentality is totally fked up! Its a welsh song, yes rugby focused but who the hell cares. This anti rugby is pathetic tbh with a few down CCS.

Same for Calon Lan, wow that sounded fantastic against Slovakia - much better than "Don't take me home"

Calon Lan was good against Slovakia and its a great song .. Dont take me home is sang by nearly everyone at the euros and getting boring now.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:22 am

Jasonccfc wrote:
RYANBLUE wrote:

Calon Lan was good against Slovakia and its a great song .. Dont take me home is sang by nearly everyone at the euros and getting boring now.

spot on :thumbup:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:28 am

BEEP AHM wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:
RYANBLUE wrote:

The English pinched it off us, but now they've been taken home normal service can resume! :laughing6:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:01 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:There's a ridiculous amount of plastic fans getting their hands on Wales tickets. Will we see them for the World Cup qualifiers? I doubt it

It'll be hard for you to get to Wales games now you live in Spain hey Annis. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:
RYANBLUE wrote:

The English pinched it off us, but now they've been taken home normal service can resume! :laughing6:

Didn't we pinch it off Newcastle? :?

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:02 pm

It was great to be at the Slovakia game and to be singing Calon Lab and Hen Wlad at the top
of our voices. Brilliant!
Still think we need to get Yma o Hyd played before City matches and all join in for the chorus!
PS pity so many let the team and country (Wales) down by voting out of Europe.IMO too many little Englanders (PLASTIC WELSHMEN!!)

WELSHMEN.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:48 pm

What's up mods? Why delete my post?

Anyway like I said this is Annis' multi for those who don't know. This account is used to post his real feelings. :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:56 pm

On second thought you'll be home soon anyway when you're kicked out of Spain due to Brexit. He voted out. You couldn't make it up. :laughing5:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:03 pm

This'll be gone now as soon as his boyfriend Wocesterccfc stops wanking over the X Factor and Wimbledon with his Cliff Richards record on.

Go on nerdy boy. :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:05 pm

:shock: :shock:

Someone's on the wind up. :laughing6:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Bartleyblueccfc wrote:What's up mods? Why delete my post?

Anyway like I said this is Annis' multi for those who don't know. This account is used to post his real feelings. :lol:

What account is Annis's multi? :? You lost me now

Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:

? ? ?

Explain?

Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:

Funny Story Yes I don't like Glory fans etc

But I don't need another name to say it, I say it as I see it and Always have done :thumbright: :thumbright:

I also have not deleted anything in this topic :thumbright: :thumbright:

This account is prob Chris aka Polos as in the last year he seems to now be obsessed with me :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Funny Story Yes I don't like Glory fans etc

But I don't need another name to say it, I say it as I see it and Always have done :thumbright: :thumbright:

I also have not deleted anything in this topic :thumbright: :thumbright:

This account is prob Chris aka Polos as in the last year he seems to now be obsessed with me :lol:

Nothing to do with Polo Annis, he can wind people up granted and speaks his mind, but multi's are not his style, you should know that, besides I asked him and he's 100% adamant it's not him. ;)

Ain't seen barney in a while either. :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:31 pm

I am fiffty fours years old never seen Wales abroad apart from trips to wembley and that in famous night at anfield but have seen many Welsh campaigns and quite a few disappointments by the time I was twenty in the seventies I don't really recall Welsh fans going away that seem to come many years later I can't really say why I never followed wales abroad may be because I used to play a lot of football myself and have contributed to Welsh football all my life .i couldn't even get tickets for the euros even through my membership but like most fans I don't always go because I have a season ticket at City and go away with them and money has been quite tight this year and nearly lost my job at the start of the year I was even on a three day week which put a big dent in my wages .i renewed my welsh membership for the World Cup qualifiers but if I'm honest I want see all the games but I'll go and see what I can some of the people I know who managed to get tickets made my blood boil but that's the way it goes but there is a diffrent type of fan that follows Wales I've seen it for myself they are nothing like the fans who follow cardiff and Swansea .iknow lots of city fans who have walked away city for all kinds of pathetic reasons and they will do the same when Wales don't keep winning but at least I can say I'm not one of them and never been a plastic

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:46 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:
RYANBLUE wrote:

Those songs are welsh songs, their unique to us and they sound great. They set us apart.