Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

England fans in Lille

Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Loads of them congregated outside the station shouting nastys at us. Sad fucks thought they'd be playing here! I want Iceland to win more than ever!! :lol:

Re: England fans in Lille

Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Peace and harmony between Welsh and English when I was in Lille and Lens when we played them. Looks like little old Wales have rattled them. :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm

murphy wrote:Peace and harmony between Welsh and English when I was in Lille and Lens when we played them. Looks like little old Wales have rattled them. :lol:

No peace here... I never sung that plastic untied song, these boys are looking for trouble!

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
murphy wrote:Peace and harmony between Welsh and English when I was in Lille and Lens when we played them. Looks like little old Wales have rattled them. :lol:

No peace here... I never sung that plastic untied song, these boys are looking for trouble!

I'm guessing they might not of mellowed out right now!
Tell them you're Russian. :violent1:

FLOOD WARNING

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:16 pm

A red flood warning has been issued to all of England, as ALL of Wales pissing themselves laughing :laughing6:

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:55 pm

In Paris for the Northern Ireland game and could not get over how many England fans were there with their England shirt on , but after talking to some of them they thought they were going to win the group and play in Paris for the last 16 :D :D :D :D

Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:56 pm

griff105 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

I'm guessing they might not of mellowed out right now!
Tell them you're Russian. :violent1:

I'd love to pass those pricks right now the song would be the same as they proudly chanted to us "one nil and you fucked it up, one nil and you fucked it up" but they are probably tucked up in bed awaiting the train home!! Safe journey guys you wankers :laughing6: :notworthy:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:43 pm

We had a run in with them last night about 10/11 of them. They booed the Iceland anthem, then one of us stated it was wrong, nearly got nasty face to face. When they scored drink wad thrown, then when they left, they tried to storm back in for a fight. They were from Bristol City. Problem was a few women in bar from Wales. TOSSERS !!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 am

MalagaCF wrote:We had a run in with them last night about 10/11 of them. They booed the Iceland anthem, then one of us stated it was wrong, nearly got nasty face to face. When they scored drink wad thrown, then when they left, they tried to storm back in for a fight. They were from Bristol City. Problem was a few women in bar from Wales. TOSSERS !!!!

I have seen the same England fan trimmed up walking around by the Rihour metro station for the last few days, red shirt number 10 on the back with the Saint George's flag wrapped around his waist, be careful of this guy I'm sure he's just looking for trouble. There was a few of us drinking in the napoleon pub opposite the station watching the Iceland game the other day, after England lost he came in and shouted "I have a ticket for Friday and I hope Belgium put 10 on you" we just looked at him stupid... :laughing6:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:We had a run in with them last night about 10/11 of them. They booed the Iceland anthem, then one of us stated it was wrong, nearly got nasty face to face. When they scored drink wad thrown, then when they left, they tried to storm back in for a fight. They were from Bristol City. Problem was a few women in bar from Wales. TOSSERS !!!!

I have seen the same England fan trimmed up walking around by the Rihour metro station for the last few days, red shirt number 10 on the back with the Saint George's flag wrapped around his waist, be careful of this guy I'm sure he's just looking for trouble. There was a few of us drinking in the napoleon pub opposite the station watching the Iceland game the other day, after England lost he came in and shouted "I have a ticket for Friday and I hope Belgium put 10 on you" we just looked at him stupid... :laughing6:

you should of put 10 on him :thumbup:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Yes, think there was a number on the back