Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Big News on Ashley Williams '

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:45 pm

' Ashley Williams Fit for Friday '

:ayatollah: " ASHLEY WILLIAMS WILL LEAD OUT WALES AGAINST BELGIUM ON FRIDAY " :ayatollah:

So says Coleman :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We think it was when he fell, landed on hand with a straight arm which gave impact on shoulder but he’s fine, he’ll be okay. It wasn’t dislocated. It sounds better to say he’d play with a dislocated shoulder – and he would – but it’s not the case.

I wanted to take him off because I thought he couldn’t move, but Ash being Ash he didn’t want to come off and we were right. He thrives on it. All players at top level want to play against top teams, where the excitement is, Ash is no different.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Big News on Ashley Williams '

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:12 pm

' GREAT NEWS '
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:25 pm

Credit to him and for what he gives to Wales.

Despite our local rivalry I will never boo or disrespect him given how much pride he plays with when wearing a Welsh shirt.

:bluescarf:

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:12 pm

His assist for the England goal apart Ashley Williams has been fantastic for the Welsh cause. When you think of all the duff rubbish we have signed over the years and we let AS slip through our fingers it sometimes makes you wonder if it's a gypsy curse ;)

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:36 pm

He'd play with one arm, the man is becoming a legend

Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:08 pm

oxfordblue wrote:He'd play with one arm, the man is becoming a legend

superb captain..