Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ticket needed for lille

Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:57 am

ticket needed for lille can pick up here or in france thanks in advance :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: ticket needed for lille

Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:16 am

therealjimmyscoular wrote:ticket needed for lille can pick up here or in france thanks in advance :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

bump

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:19 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:
therealjimmyscoular wrote:ticket needed for lille can pick up here or in france thanks in advance :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

bump

bump bump :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:03 pm

my phone number 07411144070 :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:21 pm

whats this bump all about ? lol

Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:51 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:my phone number 07411144070 :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I can see it now in many public toilets " For manly love contact 07411144070 " :laughing6:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:12 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
therealjimmyscoular wrote:my phone number 07411144070 :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I can see it now in many public toilets " For manly love contact 07411144070 " :laughing6:

why do you have to make stupid comments....i no because your a childish little key board warrior now jog on

Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:21 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:

why do you have to make stupid comments....i no because your a childish little key board warrior now jog on

:lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:

Jog on you say yet im childish, I hear 14 year olds say that :laughing5:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:51 pm

The best way to get a ticket in Lille, is to take your car over and park on a double yellow line.
Always works and will only cost about 30 Euro! :geek:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Jupiter wrote:

The best way to get a ticket in Lille, is to take your car over and park on a double yellow line.

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:36 am

Jupiter wrote:

some right dick heads on this site

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:39 am

You can get tickets on http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Tickets/I ... 16-Tickets, they are pricey but that's what happens when you don't get them in advance!

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:41 am

You will get them, I had to purchase 3 today for a friend of mine they will send you the collection details which is at a hotel near the stadium and the payment won't be recieved until the tickets are collected!

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:46 am

Jupiter wrote:

C'mon in all honesty do you really think anyone with a ticket would give it to you?
:happy1: There is a good cinema in Lille though!!

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Jupiter wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

C'mon in all honesty do you really think anyone with a ticket would give it to you?

jupiter hope your watching it on television because i did get a ticket of here and you are is a key board warrior and a top notch wanker just like bluebird and if you would like to meet me i will be happy to see you tosser

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:37 pm

and bluebird your name is ian and if you want to meet me a well im happy to smash you and jupiter together you pair of pricks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Jupiter wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

jupiter hope your watching it on television because i did get a ticket of here and you are is a key board warrior and a top notch wanker just like bluebird and if you would like to meet me i will be happy to see you tosser

:lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:55 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:and bluebird your name is ian and if you want to meet me a well im happy to smash you and jupiter together you pair of pricks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fight :lol: the keyboard warriors pick on the wrong man :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:
therealjimmyscoular wrote:and bluebird your name is ian and if you want to meet me a well im happy to smash you and jupiter together you pair of pricks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is it picking on him I mean he put his number on here I made a normal joke and he wants a fight :laughing6: not exactly rocket science to find my name on here is it, its on my profile when you click it, I mean his name must be jimmy and the other guy hes going to beat up is jupiter :laughing6:
:bluescarf:

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:18 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

How is it picking on him I mean he put his number on here I made a normal joke and he wants a fight :laughing6: not exactly rocket science to find my name on here is it, its on my profile when you click it, I mean his name must be jimmy and the other guy hes going to beat up is jupiter :laughing6:
:bluescarf:

He means it, Jimmy is nuts :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:31 am

pretty pathetic to come on here threating people in my opinion. the boys was only having some banter no need to go all Jean Claude Van Crazy on them :lol: :lol: :lol: