Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' GARETH BALE '

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:46 am

Gareth Bale: "The support is incredible. They don’t stop singing, they keep getting behind us." WALES EURO 2016
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' GARETH BALE '

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:58 am

Gareth Bale in France...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:51 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:51 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:02 am

I thought we (fans) were a lot more nervous against Northern Ireland which resulted in us being a lot more quieter than previous games.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:16 am

Walesaway1958 wrote:I thought we (fans) were a lot more nervous against Northern Ireland which resulted in us being a lot more quieter than previous games.

It was pretty loud there... The acoustics in that stadium were terrible. N.ireland were bouncing up and down for 15 mins signings and from the wales end I couldn't hear a thing.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 pm

Wasn't there but on the TV it came across as the Irish being louder and more colourful/boisterous than the Welsh.
I thought the fans looked nervous like the players to be honest.
Different when you're there though I guess.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:16 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Wasn't there but on the TV it came across as the Irish being louder and more colourful/boisterous than the Welsh.
I thought the fans looked nervous like the players to be honest.
Different when you're there though I guess.

it will different tomoz too, like a home game for the Belgiums :cry: