Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' NOW THIS IS VERY SPECIAL '

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:37 pm

' NOW THIS IS VERY SPECIAL '
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' NOW THIS IS SPECIAL '

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:38 pm

' NOW THIS IS SPECIAL '
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' NOW THIS IS SPECIAL '

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:38 pm

' NOW THIS IS SPECIAL '

Re: ' NOW THIS IS VERY SPECIAL '

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:23 pm

' NOW THIS IS SPECIAL '

image.jpeg

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:18 am

Gareth Bale is a great father as well as the best player on the planet (in my biased opinion). Those scenes at the end of the victory against N Ireland were heart warming and summed up the brilliant spirit in this special Welsh team.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:21 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Gareth Bale is a great father as well as the best player on the planet (in my biased opinion). Those scenes at the end of the victory against N Ireland were heart warming and summed up the brilliant spirit in this special Welsh team.

Agreed , Wales just being there was enough for me , just enjoying the ride our boys are doing us proud

Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:20 am

Shows how down to earth and level headed he is

Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:16 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:Shows how down to earth and level headed he is

Indeed, I love that story that Harry Redknap tells from his time at Spurs, where he gave him a week off and said you can go anywhere in the world for a relaxing break, Caribbean, far east, etc - Bale said OK I will go and see my Mum in Cardiff !!.

Those tv pictures and above photo's of him with his Daughter, say it all - COME ON WALES - Don't take me home !!! 8-)

Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:02 pm

He's a smashing lad hopefully he will do a Bellamy and come to his home town club before he hangs his boots up. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Absolutely wonderful pictures, would be interesting to see what she said in the note she gave her daddy

Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:19 pm

As my missus said mind your own business :lol: ,but seriously that's between dad and his little girl,wonderful pictures all the same

Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:He's a smashing lad hopefully he will do a Bellamy and come to his home town club before he hangs his boots up. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Luv your optimism :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:He's a smashing lad hopefully he will do a Bellamy and come to his home town club before he hangs his boots up. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Ramsey heads home for a season or two before he retires, quick hint to his mate Bale saying "come on, lets finish our careers together at our home club" would be class ;) :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:42 pm

trentuniblue wrote:

Ramsey heads home for a season or two before he retires, quick hint to his mate Bale saying "come on, lets finish our careers together at our home club" would be class ;) :lol:

That fills me with happiness just thinking about it. :laughing6: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:50 pm

There's more chance of him buying Cardiff city than ever playing for them :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:10 pm

Amazing atmosphere at the end of the game, all the fans were cheering the kids on when they scored and you could see they loved it as they kept on and on doing it! Great time, just shows how great our fans are!! :)