An open letter of apology to sven. From me.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby bluebird-77 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:35 pm

This is an apology I pmd to sven

Hi mate. I'd just writing quickly to say sorry for any distress and upset I have caused you. I'll take full responsibilty for it I misunderstood that when you said you bat back to me all night that you were like me and happy to have a bit of silly banter.

I guilty on here and in real life of thinking people are as laid back and as openminded as myself. I should by now that some people are a bit more sensitive and easily offended.

Hope to clear the air. Life's to short to be angry.
bluebird-77

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: An open letter of apology to sven. From me.

Postby bluebird-77 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:37 pm

The 2nd part.

I take it then you've rejected my apology. Which makes me feel think that I mor than just upset you I've really cut deep and a simple apology won't do.

I sincerely am sorry, I get no kicks out of hurting people my banter is not banter in everyone's eyes. I really don't know what to say to make you feel better. But would really like it to be water under the bridge.

Ps. I thinking maybe it because you think I'm somebody else but I can assure you I'm not, if it helps in any way I happy to prove who I am, I'm be more than happy to give you my number and you can give me a call sort this mess out like grown men. I hope you can take this olive branch in the good faith it is meant.

Look forward to you response.
bluebird-77

Postby bluebird-77 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:00 am

Also while I'm here would also like to apologis to tony blue Williams. And wez1927. For being on the other side of some very childish and provocative posts. If you like me to explain I. More detail please feel free to pm me. You both cost be a a fair wad in a prop bet.

And finally to apologise to bluebird1977.
I like you are a bluebird and born in 1977. When joining I tried to sign up under bluebird1977 but as it was already taken the nearest I could get was bluebird-77. I am sorry for that.

Every post post Tuesday is the true me no more prop bets on this forum and everything posted will be a true reflection of my feelings and opinions.

Hope this straighten things out for everyone involved. :-)

Come on wales. :-)
bluebird-77

Postby Fergy1927 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:26 am

Cool story bro. I have tears in my eyes.
Fergy1927

Postby Bluebird1977 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:26 am

So can an admin change his name please :laughing6:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby Bartleyblueccfc » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:16 am

It's only the Internet mun, if you offended that much he would have banned you. :laughing6:
Bartleyblueccfc

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:29 am

bluebird-77 wrote:Also while I'm here would also like to apologis to tony blue Williams. And wez1927. For being on the other side of some very childish and provocative posts. If you like me to explain I. More detail please feel free to pm me. You both cost be a a fair wad in a prop bet.

And finally to apologise to bluebird1977.
I like you are a bluebird and born in 1977. When joining I tried to sign up under bluebird1977 but as it was already taken the nearest I could get was bluebird-77. I am sorry for that.

Every post post Tuesday is the true me no more prop bets on this forum and everything posted will be a true reflection of my feelings and opinions.

Hope this straighten things out for everyone involved. :-)

Come on wales. :-)

TBH I can't say you have ever really offended me personally so apology needed.

My problem is general one where internet posters think having the last word wins the debate rather than the quality of their argument. Without intending to offend I think you easily fall into this category. This leads to threads which are 25 pages long and are just full of crap. Normally you find someone realises they have been out thought so respond with a distraction post (usually a reference to being stupid, racist etc) which sends the debate down another dead end road.

I have lost or got wrong hundreds of debates on this site alone. I don't take shame from it rather I learn from it. We all think we have the answers but the reality is we don't. :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Bluebird1977 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:04 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:So can an admin change his name please :laughing6:

:? still waiting :laughing6:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Return to General Chat