Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Christmas

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:24 pm

So the turkeys have voted for Christmas, Scotland and NI will go. We were the first English conquest and prob the last to get it's freedom. Like the last days of Rome, but God held our children

Re: Christmas

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:36 pm

It's so fucked up.

WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU, WALES?!

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:36 pm

The majority have voted leave so you Welsh nationalist get used to it.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Xcasual wrote:The majority have voted leave so you Welsh nationalist get used to it.

Less than 38% of the electorate voted leave. I love stats.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Xcasual wrote:The majority have voted leave so you Welsh nationalist get used to it.

Less than 38% of the electorate voted leave. I love stats.

I love a free Britain :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Even some scotish farmers voted out and listening on radio there is no apitite for another referendum on devilution either! at end day 17 out 22 areas voted out in Wales only rich areas voted in!! So lots of turkeys in Wales!? :laughing5:

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Very sad indeed. I said it was turkeys voting for Christmas in an earlier post. UK has let the far right into mainstream politics.now we have Boris Johnson (opportunist), John Redwood (!), Gove and IDS etc telling us how brave we were to vote Leave.!!! They are going to invest in the NHS -really -- let's see. Cameron only offered the Referendum in order to keep the Tories together before the last election and now look at the outcome. I don't blame those who voted Yes. But I do think the main issue that resulted in the OUT vote was immigration.
The result of the Welsh vote itself was even more disappointing.
Let down our ancestors.... Our people voting to abandon Wales and become little Englanders.
Let down our young people..... who voted overwhelmingly to remain.
Just come back from a real high where I was proud to be Welsh and proud of all our supporters (most of whom were much younger).
I even think it lets our football team down. Met loads of French people who were supporting Pay de Galle as opposed to "little England". And its my generation to blame.
A generation that appears to want to put its own failings down to immigrants and smother itself in the Union Jack. Credit to Scotland and NI. Shame on us!

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:13 pm

Lengee wrote:Very sad indeed. I said it was turkeys voting for Christmas in an earlier post. UK has let the far right into mainstream politics.now we have Boris Johnson (opportunist), John Redwood (!), Gove and IDS etc telling us how brave we were to vote Leave.!!! They are going to invest in the NHS -really -- let's see. Cameron only offered the Referendum in order to keep the Tories together before the last election and now look at the outcome. I don't blame those who voted Yes. But I do think the main issue that resulted in the OUT vote was immigration.
The result of the Welsh vote itself was even more disappointing.
Let down our ancestors.... Our people voting to abandon Wales and become little Englanders.
Let down our young people..... who voted overwhelmingly to remain.
Just come back from a real high where I was proud to be Welsh and proud of all our supporters (most of whom were much younger).
I even think it lets our football team down. Met loads of French people who were supporting Pay de Galle as opposed to "little England". And its my generation to blame.
A generation that appears to want to put its own failings down to immigrants and smother itself in the Union Jack. Credit to Scotland and NI. Shame on us!

Stop talking shit you fool

Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:51 am

Cardiff voted REMAIN, Valleys LEAVE, which sort of is reflected in the split in our fan base on this FORUM:

Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:22 am

Jupiter wrote:

Cardiff voted REMAIN, Valleys LEAVE, which sort of is reflected in the split in our fan base on this FORUM:

All four capital cities in the UK voted to remain.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:40 am

The problem in Wales was the remain campaign , all I ever seen around Wales was leave campaign

I went to France for the euros came back and had 9 leave leaflets with good info on through the door, not one remain leaflet

Just little things like this make a difference they lost it for themselves

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:04 am

CardiffCityBlue wrote:The problem in Wales was the remain campaign , all I ever seen around Wales was leave campaign

I went to France for the euros came back and had 9 leave leaflets with good info on through the door, not one remain leaflet

Just little things like this make a difference they lost it for themselves

I agree - not a single piece of information from remain apart from the Cameron letter and it was so important to get the message over.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:38 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

The bitter tears, I love it.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Even Bernard Matthews voted to leave and he knows a few things about turkeys. Bootiful.